Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kyle
    i just won a psp in a campus contest to see who could make the fastest lap in gran turismo 4. in the new years theyre shipping me to toronto to play against other winners from various univerisities in ontario. if i win that, i get my tuition paid... sweet.
    Right on, Kyle. Good luck. Kick some ass.

Added after 10 minutes:

Also, I had a dream that Drew either PMed me or e-mailed me and said something like: "Yeah....no worries....i tried sending you a voice message (???) once before....and after not hearing back from that, i figured you never got it ....drew"

Sexay.

Comment

• it's starting to snow here

anger
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Yeah, I woke up this morning to snow on the grass. It has since melted, but it's supposed to snow again some time tonight.

I don't like snow that much. I can handle the cold, but snow gets old fast.

Except, I have a plan. I've had this idea since last winter, but it has yet to materialize.

I'm going to make a huge "ice bowl" in my front lawn. Gonna create a "crater" - or bowl - with the snow. Then I'm gonna spray it with water so it freezes. Then I'm gonna slide around to my heart's desire. It'll be a huge snow-bowl-slide or something. I will also charge neighborhood kids 5 bucks a pop to play on the Ice Bowl. If all goes well, at least a few people will slide over the edge and fall flat on their asses where there is little/no snow.

It's perfect in me gulliver. I'm sure I'd fail at it in real life though.

Comment

• if i'm thinking of this the way you are...which is a scary thought in itself....then that could actually be kinda fun heh

Comment

• I can't wait for it to snow here.. When there's tonnes of snow, you can take a walk at 1 am, in the moonlight, and the reflections in the snow will make it almost as bright as day... So beautiful

Comment

• i used to love the snow, until i had to start driving in it.....

Added after 24 seconds:

and it's not even that i have a problem with it as much as i hate how everyone else drives in the snow...

Comment

• I think snow makes a beautiful scenery and all that - but driving in it and clearing it from the driveway, sidewalks, and car is a fuckin' hassle.

Added after 1 minutes:

Added after 1 minutes:

Haha. You get the idea.

Comment

• I'd agrre..add to that, scraping it off yer windshield in the morning or evening before your commute..why I tend to put my car in my garage frequently during the winter.

Kyle
                  allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• awesome zah, awesome

Comment

• Don't you go where the huskies go, don't you eat that yellow snow.
                      sigpic
                      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• WATCH OUT where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow.

God.....the nerve of some people....

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• Things left to do for this crappy semester:
                          1. HRM Project Part 3
                          2. HRM Case Study # 2 (Group)
                          3. Two more Sociology exam questions (white privilege AND Native Americans); 12-18 pages each
                          4. Research and write a 35-40 page thesis paper before December 16th.
                          5. Start a fire on campus.
                          6. Maybe graduate if Dr. R doesn't fuck me over.

Comment

• Hope you cats had a good Thanksgiving.

Comment

• thanks amy, hope you did as well

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X