Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ................

Retroactive abortion.

Comment

Up to age 17.
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

i hate how i can never tell if there's new posts in this thread or not (dots look the same whether it's in bold or not)

Comment

I can always tell. Me thinks you need to get your eyes checked. Or make the font size bigger.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
          Originally posted by noclevername
          stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

I already got my eyes checked, and yeah they're pretty much fucked

and my font size is pretty big

whenever i sit in front of another persons computer I always think "how the hell can they read this shit"

Comment

Then I have no idea how to help you, friend. Sorry. Maybe you could get that operation from Minority Report.

Comment

when i get rich imma buy a new set of eyes

Comment

I am chuckling approvingly at your Bug Eyed title.

Comment

I'm keeping my mouth shut for awhile while everyone's angels get exercised...

Comment

God bless the video game industry. I have a job!

Comment

Congrats, Gnomad! Where did you find work?
                        http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                        seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

^ I wouldn't be surprised if it was my head...

Comment

dsv's head.

Activision.

Comment

I just posted this on the Birthday Massacre board so I figured I'd post it here too for anyone who cares...

First off, I just wanna say that I've recently discovered that I'm an ultrasensitive bi-polar schizophrenic with a heart of gold...but thank God I have alcohol to get me through it.

Most of the kids I work with are awesome and have matured exponentially in the past 6 weeks or so...at least from my perspective AT WORK. They're a lot more beautiful on the outside too. In that time though, time has been going by very very slow for me both AT WORK & OUTSIDE OF WORK and I've been so drained lately, both physically and mentally...it feels like I've been traveling back in time with the old people while traveling forward in time with the young people...if that makes sense. It feels like I've given the kids the positive energy of my fattened soul while the adults are stealing my negative energy and turning it against me. They've been so fucking cold & close-minded lately and the visions I have when I work with them are dark, dreary & dirty. But in the rare occasion that I get to work at night with the kids, the visions are clean & vibrant...the mood is peaceful & fun...and it feels like a 3D virtual reality. Too bad it's AT WORK though...something that's draining me so much, I rarely have enough energy to do anything else. Rawr!!

I've always been a kid at heart and it's like I don't wanna let go of my childhood. I never got to experience it on the outside...I've always been an introvert. Even though people say I look like I'm in my early 20's, I'm actually 27 and I guess I need to finally grow up...but my heart demands otherwise. Like I said, I've always been an introvert...and it felt like I was finally turning the corner socially. Then it all went to hell because of a witch that selfishly assumed that I had feelings for her while she was having a fucked up relationship with her psycho boyfriend which led to fucked up mind games that spread like a virus through all the employees and in turn, caused me to blame myself for what I didn't do and never did...but was tempted to. Stupid subconscience. All I wanted was to be her friend but she was all like "Oh, how could he NOT like me? Every guy wants me so how could this loser NOT like me?" Fucking 2-faced lying whore. Go fuck yourself. I wish nothing but heartbreak for you and your fiance.

What makes all this ironic? I work at McDonald's. And I'm not even a manager...or a trainer

Anyway, this dark shit better get turned around in one way/shape/form...or I might just lose my mind...AGAIN...just like I did around this time last year when I watched Xavier: Renegade Angel - "Signs from Godrilla"...again, Again and AGAIN...all while drinking myself to death in the dead of winter in my apartment all alone with my magnificent cat Skeeter. Miss ya Skeet. Hope you have an awesome home now and I'm glad I never got you neutered. I really hope you got an awesome bitch to breed with.

So anyway, my brain is officially fried...unless I've been drinking. And my soul feels like it's been possessed by evil demons, rather than the usual angelic demons or demonic angels...however you wanna look at it.

This all could've been avoided if my father hadn't crushed my life which caused me to have a deep overactive mind that thinked and procrastinated itself to death. I guess I'm just better off being an enlightened ornament...sitting pretty. But my brain just...won't...SHUTT...UUPPP!!

And to Amy, the only girl I've ever had sex with...FUCK YOU FOR STEALING MY HEART & SOUL. But at the same time, it was better you did because I just would've kept keeping it to myself anyway. Hope you and Jim are having a wonderful life. And I hope you die too

Comment

I would ask of you're OK, but I worry that that's a stupid question.

So, I'll ask a different one... anything I can do to help?

Comment

Working...
                                X