Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ................

I am sitting here with bleach on the sides of my head in stage 1 of creating some fucking awesome hair.

I cant eat or drink after midnight because I have to fast for bloodwork tomorrow. Theyre going to be filling a lot of vials because I am addressing 3 things at once with probably several vials for each. Bloodwork creeps me out... its not so much the sight of blood, or even a fear of needles. I dont mind the needles in tattoo guns. Its the fact that there is a needle poking INTO my vein and the blood is being pumped by my body straight into a syringe. Blood from cuts etc doesnt bother me.... its the whole invasion of my blood vessels that creeps me out.
    just sayin'...

Comment

So incredibly strong and totally awesome.

Comment

pickles > onions

and i don't like pickles.
        [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
        [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I think my new hair is sexy.

If you disagree, I'm sorry but you are wrong.
          just sayin'...

Comment

it's pretty sweet, I have to admit.
            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Awesome. Re-add me on that facebook shit.
              just sayin'...

Comment

I'm definitely a fan of that hair

Comment

GOOD NIGHT, SWEET PRINCE

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post

GOOD NIGHT, SWEET PRINCE
                    You are now officially forgiven Gnomad for this post.
                    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

the good thing about colds...they eventually go away
                      [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
                      [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I make my own pickles. Several types of dill and bread n' butter. I just planted my cucumber seeds last week, but they are already growing strong. The only fruit I have so far are two black prince tomatoes, one green zebra tomato, a few creole tomatoes, and several purple bell peppers. The only thing that seems to be struggling is my cantaloupe, which grew very well last year.

Does anyone else have a garden?
                        Attached Files
                        I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                        I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                        A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                        To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

I do... me and my family pay 100 dollars a year to have a 20 x 20 plot. My dad goes absolutely insane. He makes rock walkways and all kinds of stuff... but i helped him plant this year and he went absolutely crazy. We have about 6 different peppers (thai, jalepeno, habenero, etc) 3 different tomatoes (heirloom, cherry, etc), squash, bell peppers, onions, a lettuce medley, radishes, pole beans, eggplant, and artichokes. The artichoke plant is crazy man... they live for so long and produce, produce and produce.
                          Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

I don't, but I know how to garden and farm (Summers with my grandparents. Farm work is a bitch and I hate it). My grandfather showed me how to set up an irrigation system. I was also taught carpentry, plumbing and auto-mechanics. My father has little faith in our government, and when it collapses, he wants his children ready. I hope that's a joke.

By the way, knowing how to do something and doing it well are totally different things. I suck at all of those things I just listed. My brother had a garden, though. He was pretty great at it. He liked pumpkins.

Comment

New Bon Iver album leaked, and noone has made a thread with a download link yet?
                              I am disappoint..

and at work without a torrent client so I can't get it

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                                The artichoke plant is crazy man... they live for so long and produce, produce and produce.
                                Really? I have one spot open in my garden and I have been wanting to go with something novelty. I may very well go with an artichoke plant. I have to see how it would handle our climate, though.
                                I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                                I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                                A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                                To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Working...
                                X