Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ................

WOMEN ARE NOT BICYCLES.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
      Judgement call: brothers ex-girlfriend. Off limits or go for it?
      Hookup or dating? Yes and no.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I don't see a problem with it at all.
        If you can keep the picture (of your brother being intimate with her) out of your head, then more power to ya...
        I know I couldn't >.<

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
        I wouldn't mind if she were funny.
        Don't'cha think she's cute, though?
        Just a little??
        Last edited by vsd; March 5, 2011, 04:26 PM. Reason: organization
        [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
        [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

No.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Not sure they were ever that intimate. And their relationship was 10 years ago.

Comment

why didn't you say that from the start? 10 years ago? There's definitely some kind of expiration date on that shit

Comment

I don't know. It just seemed like kind of a black and white thing. It's either OK or it isn't. And it wouldn't be a hookup, Ars, I actually kind of like the girl. I could be reading some signals wrong, perhaps it's best if I just back off.

Comment

1. Well, you should do whatever feels right to YOU.
                  2. Ask your brother if it would (theoretically) be ok?
                  3. Ask her if it would be ok?
                  4. :]
                  [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
                  [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

If you're looking for me, talk to your brother first.

Also, how did their relationship end? Good ending/still friends or bitter?

Comment

It wasn't a good ending, but they are friends. They have a weird history.

You know what, that right there is why I should back off. "They have a weird history."

Comment

Grandma has swastikas on the buttons of her jacket. Pretty sure this was not intentional by the deisgner...

Comment

Was it that Dior designer?

Comment

It's lower class than that. I bet it was made in asia, where swastikas areless associated with the nazis and more with buddhism. Still funny that no one noticed this until I saw it up close.

Comment

I missed some of you crazy peoples. Probably gonna be around more regularly now. Mod drama thread seemed Oscarworthy. Kudos.
                              Facebook / Twitter

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                                X