Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

................

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: ................

    I NEVER LEFT! :-)

    I've just been insanely busy and traveling quite a bit for my job.

    And dealing with the fallout of Prop 8. Writing and protesting and all that activist shit that is boring to everyone else but me.

    Comment


    • Re: ................

      Originally posted by Trathena View Post
      The anti-gay rights legislation, not so much. I've been dealing with the fallout for weeks.
      speaking of which: if you are going to go see milk, do not go see it at a cinemark movie theatre. the ceo gave $9999 to the pro prop 8 people.

      http://www.nomilkforcinemark.com/

      auto-de-fe added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

      Originally posted by Trathena View Post
      Writing and protesting and all that activist shit that is boring to everyone else but me.
      you take that back.
      Originally posted by Knifeboy
      I appreciate your distrust in the machine that is the medicinal industry

      but pops gotta get his viagra

      Comment


      • Re: ................

        Originally posted by auto-de-fe View Post
        speaking of which: if you are going to go see milk, do not go see it at a cinemark movie theatre. the ceo gave $9999 to the pro prop 8 people.

        http://www.nomilkforcinemark.com/
        Thank you for posting this. Yeah, part of the time-consuming fallout is educating myself on exit polls, the Mormons, and every corporation I can find that donated to Prop 8.

        I usually only go to my local art theater anyway. Everything else I rent on DVD. I can't stand trying to watch movies while surrounded by the public.

        you take that back.
        Well . . . OK, boring to most people, then.

        Comment


        • Re: ................

          i believe they prefer LDS.
          Originally posted by Knifeboy
          I appreciate your distrust in the machine that is the medicinal industry

          but pops gotta get his viagra

          Comment


          • Re: ................

            Originally posted by auto-de-fe View Post
            i believe they prefer LDS.
            I give less than a crap about what they "prefer," Auto.

            Comment


            • Re: ................

              just saying.
              Originally posted by Knifeboy
              I appreciate your distrust in the machine that is the medicinal industry

              but pops gotta get his viagra

              Comment


              • Re: ................

                Originally posted by Trathena View Post
                Erik! Please don't start that again! The whole Trathena is really Gnomad thing. God.
                don't worry my
                little butt biscuit

                your secret is
                safe with me

                WINK

                erikpemberton added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

                Originally posted by Trathena View Post
                And dealing with the fallout of Prop 8. Writing and protesting and all that activist shit that is boring to everyone else but me.
                i don't find it
                boring in fact
                i blogged about
                prop 8 and
                love talking to
                people who
                are actually
                informed rather
                than just whining
                and parroting
                back other people's
                opinions as if they
                have had an
                original thought of
                their own

                i'd aim you
                but you're not on
                SIGH

                Comment


                • Re: ................

                  So apparently if you repeat Trathenas name 3 times in a row, she appears? Who would have thought

                  Comment


                  • Re: ................

                    ^ Not me but good call nonetheless, Knifer.

                    Comment


                    • Re: ................

                      Trathena isn't Gnomad... Gnomad is Trathena... I've never existed. The treasure hunt? My asshole posts? None of it was real. It was all the work of a crazy 78 year old woman!!!

                      HOW'S THAT FOR A MIND FUCK!?

                      what about this
                      for a mind fuck

                      does that rock your
                      fucking world baby

                      Sorry, I'm a little sleep deprived and boredom has set in... fucking night shift.
                      Last edited by Gnomad; November 23, 2008, 02:19 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Re: ................

                        .. Night shift as a game tester?

                        Comment


                        • Re: ................

                          Shhhhh, Gnomad! Why do you think I worded it that way? No, I'm not you. Now shut it. If you just leave it there, we/I haven't lied. I makes no difference who you are, just who you're not. Fuck!

                          And I'm not 78! Fuck!

                          Trathena added 28 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

                          Originally posted by erikpemberton View Post
                          i don't find it
                          boring in fact
                          i blogged about
                          prop 8 . . .

                          Erik. Damn. I'd really enjoy talking about this with you too. I agree with most of what you wrote, and even the parts I don't completely agree with, it's only because I want to add to what you said, not contradict it.

                          But today I have to write and I'm traveling Monday and Tuesday and then Thanksgiving . . . shit. I think this opportunity has passed me by.

                          I remember when I used to fill my free time playing online! What the hell happened to my life?


                          ----------------
                          Listening to: Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)

                          Comment


                          • Re: ................

                            Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                            what about this
                            for a mind fuck

                            does that rock your
                            fucking world baby
                            ur such a dipshit pemby

                            Originally posted by Trathena View Post
                            Erik. Damn. I'd really enjoy talking about this with you too. I agree with most of what you wrote, and even the parts I don't completely agree with, it's only because I want to add to what you said, not contradict it.

                            But today I have to write and I'm traveling Monday and Tuesday and then Thanksgiving . . . shit. I think this opportunity has passed me by.
                            if you're traveling
                            anywhere near the
                            bay area maybe we
                            could do the irl
                            thing and i can finally
                            verify that you are
                            indeed not 78

                            otherwise
                            to be continued...

                            Comment


                            • Re: ................

                              Originally posted by erikpemberton View Post

                              if you're traveling
                              anywhere near the
                              bay area maybe we
                              could do the irl
                              thing and i can finally
                              verify that you are
                              indeed not 78

                              That would be so great! But no, it's northern midwest, unfortunately. I'm getting to see Ours in Chicago Monday night though, so it's not all bad.

                              Comment


                              • Re: ................

                                Originally posted by Trathena View Post
                                That would be so great! But no, it's northern midwest, unfortunately. I'm getting to see Ours in Chicago Monday night though, so it's not all bad.
                                booooring
                                the bay is
                                where it's at


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X