Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gawd i'm sexxxy

Yes! Thanks Knifeboy!

Comment

• edit your post and remove the quote tags

you're welcome

Comment

• Ha, awesome work!

Added after 30 seconds:

That post, is a life improvement and definitely worth reading.
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Tonight... i came out to my parents. I'm bi-sexual. Thus i feel a million times better about life.
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Awesome. Congrats.
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by cribble
              Tonight... i came out to my parents. I'm bi-sexual. Thus i feel a million times better about life.
              more choices for you. happy hunting

Added after 21 minutes:

on another note

Its time to learn from the best security experts to protect your home.
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Tonight... i came out to my parents. I'm bi-sexual. Thus i feel a million times better about life.
                Cribble, my gosh. That's something I never did before my father died. Did everything go well with them? (that's personal, so don't answer it if you don't want to get into it here)

Much respect!

Comment

Proud of you, man.  Chase what makes you happy.

Comment

• Yeah, it all went well. I was expecting massive shock, disownment, lots of shouting and arguments etc etc, but i think I just answered a few questions. I made it my new years resolution to come out (as i had a real crappy Christmas because of it)... and now thats done, time for better things.

Are you gay/bi aswell Trathena?  

Added after 24 minutes:

And what the hell, i posted this on traversing! Damm drunken nights...
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Are you gay/bi aswell Trathena?
                      I'm bisexual, yes. I sometimes call myself gay, because I haven't considered myself "straight" for over a decade, even though I'm now in a heterosexual relationship (which was not in my plans, long story).

I sometimes call myself "queer," but I feel most comfortable with bi or gay.

And what the hell, i posted this on traversing! Damm drunken nights...
                      I can't believe the things I post here. It was only supposed to be discussion of music!

:!: :?: :arrow:

Added after 14 minutes:

Comment

• dothetest is friggin' pretty clever!
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Except that when I'm driving... my job is to pay attention to people in the road.... which includes bikers. When I'm told to count the number of passes a particular team makes, my job is to pay attention to the people passing the ball and not a dumb bear.
                          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• It's a copy of another, much better video.

The other video, it's a man in a big gorilla suit, and it's really really reeally obvious that he's there when you're not counting the passes, in the dothetest video, even if you watch for the bear he still kinda blends in.. Not as convincing

Comment

• You guys are no fun.

Except Cribble. He's fun.

Comment

• So, last night I wanted to put on this Queens of the Stone Age song at this party, but some dude decided he was going to put on In Utero, when I decided to make the argument that Queens is better than Nirvana, even though I was kidding at the time that still went on for like 15 min...anyways now that I'm sober , I'd still have to say Queens is definatly the better than Nirvana....I mean Dave Grohl's best drumming was on Songs for the Deaf anyways.
                                Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.

Comment

Working...
                                X