Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cribble
    I should just study in the US... at this exchange rate i'd be loaded. But, alas, i like being able to drink!
    At 19, I had already had every type of alcohol you can name.  Son, I don't know how you cats roll in the UK, but here in the US we don't let silly laws get in the way of having fun.

Hell, at 19 I had a regular hookup at a ghetto liquor store downtown who would sell me cases of whatever I wanted.  Pshawwwww.

Comment

• Word... we just start younger than you folks!
      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Originally posted by erikpemberton
        Originally posted by cribble
        I should just study in the US... at this exchange rate i'd be loaded. But, alas, i like being able to drink!
        At 19, I had already had every type of alcohol you can name.  Son, I don't know how you cats roll in the UK, but here in the US we don't let silly laws get in the way of having fun.

Hell, at 19 I had a regular hookup at a ghetto liquor store downtown who would sell me cases of whatever I wanted.  Pshawwwww.

wow... can i hang out with you. You're like a rockstar.
        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

• yeah, like you can't find someone to buy booze here.....
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Erik, can you buy me booze and then send it to the UK plsthx
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Originally posted by cribble
              Erik, can you buy me booze and then send it to the UK plsthx
              No. Shipping would be insane. Perhaps we could fashion some elaborate Pan-Atlantic pulley system to skirt customs!

Added after 55 seconds:

Originally posted by Sittingsideways
              No.  I only hang out with African dwarves.  One of the perks of being in the cool club.

Comment

• I can see a massive pulley system going from the US to England being a lot of fun. You could send puppies through and see if they make it alive.

Pulley#1                            Puppy Basket                  Pulley#2
                |                                        |                                     |
                v                                        v                                    v

@------------------------------------------------------------@
                |                                       _|_                                   |
                |                                       \_ /                                   |
                |                                                                                |
                |                                                                                |
                US                                                                           Englan d

End Result=

Yes, No, Maybe?
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                Originally posted by noclevername
                stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sittingsideways
                  No.  I only hang out with African dwarves.  One of the perks of being in the cool club.[/quote]

well ill be the first to tell you that there are plenty of dredg fans in the african plains...

and dredg definetly doesn't discriminate against dwarfs.

Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

• Originally posted by Starving Artist
                    I can see a massive pulley system going from the US to England being a lot of fun. You could send puppies through and see if they make it alive.

Pulley#1                            Puppy Basket                  Pulley#2
                    |                                        |                                     |
                    v                                        v                                    v

@------------------------------------------------------------@
                    |                                       _|_                                   |
                    |                                       \_ /                                   |
                    US                                                                           Englan d

End Result=

Yes, No, Maybe?
                    This is most good. The ASCII drawing demonstrates clearly how it'll work. Conclusion could've been better.

B+
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• You gave me a B+!!!! :x  Look here son, that conclusion works perfectly. That's the hazmat man taking the puppy out of the bucket. I'm sorry I couldn't find a photo of Ann Coulter drinking the fluids out of dead puppies but she had those removed from the interweb long ago.

Comment

• I'm going to have to itch my chin over that one.

On another side-tracking scabbing note. Can anyone hook me up with Bridges - The Underscore. Thankkkkss
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• So, I'm sure that someone here must know about these guys. I feel as though their awesomeness need be discussed. Or at least commented.

NINJA ACADEMY!

Comment

• ninja academy is pretty badass.
                            Originally posted by kata rokkar
                            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Oh my word, them buggers next door are at it again. It's funny when you don't need to be up early the next day...

i've slide a note under her door... saying SHUT UP OR THERE'LL BE A THREESOME!!!one! AND YOU OWE ME £20!
                              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Next time it happens I say you begin grunting and screaming loudly right next to the door or the wall just before they're done.

Comment

Working...
                                X