Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND LET IS STAY THAT WAY!
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
    Originally posted by noclevername
    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• I got busted for smoking pot, anyone care to hear the story? Teaser: there were three police cruisers with six police officers and one german shepard, all for three unarmed but very high friends sitting in a truck.

I don't want to type it all out unless at least SOMEONE wants to hear it.
      http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
      seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

• These guys would but they're too baked to care right now..

Comment

• The recount will only lead to more online banking. I'm sorry. No.
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown
            I got busted for smoking pot, anyone care to hear the story? Teaser: there were three police cruisers with six police officers and one german shepard, all for three unarmed but very high friends sitting in a truck.

I don't want to type it all out unless at least SOMEONE wants to hear it.
            Dude, it's the holidays... the police are out in record numbers.  What an amateur!

Do go on...

Comment

• Heres the story I typed out, about 1400 words. Prepare for a wall of text.

I just got busted. Two friends and I were sitting in a truck, just got done smoking a joint and a bowl. All the sudden a cop turns the corner and my friend goes "oh shit that's a cruiser." As the police cruiser is driving along, two more cruisers turn the corner. Of course we're freaking out, because we're high as fuck. My friend (the driver, although we weren't driving at the time) thinks quickly and hides the bud (about a gram) behind the ash tray in his truck that he keeps his change in. After hiding the bud, he starts his truck (probably the bad decision that made this experience pretty crazy).

We were parked on the side of a road that crosses perpendicularly with a canal. The canal was on either side of us and the cop in front started shining their light on the dirt road perpendicularly adjacent to us, probably to check for runners. Then the cop noticed that we had started up the truck and shone their light inside the truck. The truck was still hot boxed.

The driver rolled down his window and the cop used the loud speaker to order my friend to put his hands where they could see them, and to step out of the vehicle. My friend complies and continues to comply with their orders as the three cruisers shined their blinding spotlight in our faces, effectively blinding us from seeing them. They tell my friend to put his hands in the air and turn around. After he does this, they tell him to start walking backwards towards them until they gave the order to stop. Once they gave the order to stop, they proceeded to order him to side step two steps and again walk backwards until they said to stop. After these orders were complied with, they cuffed him and sat him in the back of a cruiser. At this moment, I had an adrenaline rush. I knew I was next, and I didn't know what was going to happen.

It was a pretty scary scene for me, that is walking backwards into a blinding light in which you knew there were police officers pointing guns at you. After complying with the same orders as my friend, I too was cuffed, patted down, and they took my wallet. I had a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, two packs of rolling paper's, a cell phone, and my keys and they didn't take any of this except my wallet.

After I was cuffed I was questioned, "So, what are you doing out here?". I replied, "I dunno, just hanging out." The cop retorted, "Then why are the windows so fogged?" and I replied, "I don't know, probably because it's about 38 degrees outside." While one person was in the back of a cruiser, and I was standing cuffed talking to the police, and the third person was outside of the three seater truck in the pistol sights of the police officers, one of the officers asked me, "Who else is in the car?" I responded with, "No one, it's a three seater truck." They said "Alright" and asked me to get into the back of the cruiser.

As I was sitting in the cold plastic seats, I looked around at the three police cruisers and just examined the situation. There were two other cars besides the one I was in. In one car was the driver of the truck I was previously in, in another car there was me, and in the third car there was a mother fucking German Shepard. In total, there were six police officers and a dog. Six police officers and a dog for three fucking kids that weren't hurting anything at all.

As I was sitting in the car the third friend that was in the passenger seat of the truck was asked to follow the same directions that led him into the hands of the cops as I did. As he was being directed, I noticed a cop to the right of me with his pistol out pointed at my friend. I am still unsure if it was a taser or a pistol. My friend did not get shot because he complied with all of the officer's orders, but it still amazes me that the police felt the need to use that sort of excessive force on such a life threatening situation  of three teenage pot smokers. After my friend that was in the passenger seat was cuffed, the police proceeded to search my friend's truck. They did not use the German Shepard to search it. I do not believe we gave them the authority to do so, and I do not believe they had a warrant. I do think however that they used my friend starting up his truck as they pulled up as probable cause to search it, but we were not told anything.

After they searched the truck, they came back and talked to us a bit. The woman police officer that let me know she was in control by using a stern voice and a morally superior attitude asked me again what I was doing in the truck. I responded "Just hanging out.". She then said "Sir, how old are you?" Me: "Eighteen." Her: "Haven't your parents ever taught you that when an adult asks you a question, they usually know the answer to it, and theres no point in lying?" I don't know what the fuck kind of question this is, other than a stupid one. Me: "No, I don't think they have." Her: "Well I'm going to ask you again, what were you doing?" Me: "Just hanging out, smoking pot." (probably another bad decision, this time made by me) Her: "Alright. Was that so hard? It's not hard to tell the truth. You should know that cops don't like it when people lie. I don't have you on the ground beating you do I?" I shrugged my shoulders and she walked away.

After sitting in the cop car by myself for twenty minutes while my other two friends sat in the car not occupied by the vicious dog that barked on command, the police finally let us out of the cars. It took a full minute for them to get the cuffs off of me because they were turned sideways for some reason on my right hand, and were digging into my wrist.

After relieving me of the handcuffs, they proceeded to tell my friends and I of our "options". Option number one: My friend that was driving(he wasn't driving, but we were parked and the truck was on and he started it up when the police came) supposedly gets a ticket for driving under the influence and a citation for possession of marijuana, which comes hand in hand with a hefty fine. In addition, myself and my other friend who was in the passenger's seat get citations for possession and a hefty fine. Option 2: We take all of the paraphernalia that they found(2 glass bongs, 1 pipe, and 1 grinder) and throw them in a canal, obviously effectively solving the nations drug problems. We thought about it and 2 bongs a pipe and a grinder will probably be cheaper than three possession fines, so we decided to take option two.

After we threw all the shit in the canal, one of the officers asked us how much we had smoked. We told him "About a bowl" and he said "Well, you're probably not good to drive, so you're gonna want to call someone for a ride." My friend that was in the passenger's seat lives right around the corner of where we got busted, so we told the cops that we were just going to walk to his house. They told us to come back and get the truck in a few hours and sent us on our way.

They never found the bud either. They found a joint roach and didn't even confiscate it. We smoked it afterwards.

As for location, I live in the central valley of California. We think the cops were called on us because they don't usually roll around in packs of three. Looking back on the situation, I don't think we should have confessed even though they had a dog, and we shouldn't have turned the truck on. At least we got to keep the bud though. Another detail I forgot to mention is that my friend that was in the passenger's seat was wearing a santa hat as the cops started talking to us on the megaphone or whatever they used. I was like "dude what the fuck are you doing with a santa hat on?" "I don't know dude, take it off." I had to take off the santa hat for him because he was too high to unbuckle his seatbelt and take the hat off at the same time.

Comment

• Hate to say it but you were probably either a victim of happenstance or they thought you were up to something much worse than smoking pot.  Also, you were asking to get busting being so careless, wtf were you doing with all that paraphernalia in the truck?  You got off easy and hopefully you will learn to be more secretive with your pot smoking in the future.  Only smoke joints in public places and only carry as many joints as you are willing to eat when the cops stop you.  The fact the truck reeked of pot was probable cause for them to search you.  
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• I actually prefer joints over anything, but my friends are stubborn. I don't even own a piece, just a lot of papers. They were all my friend's pieces, and he prefers to keep them in his truck for whatever reasons unknown to me. Not much I could do about it, but I wouldn't keep anything in it if it was mine. I think I'll make it a point to follow your advice though.

They never approached our vehicle which leads me to believe that they did think we were up to something else. They kept their distance of about 100 feet with lights shining and guns pointed, and never asked us if they could search the vehicle. Hell, they didn't even tell us what was going on. For all we knew, they could have been out to get a murderer that was in a white truck and got us instead.

I'm just confused by the whole situation, and I should have been paying more attention. We should have been somewhere more discreet instead of sitting in a rich neighborhood. We usually don't sit in one place for too long unless it's out in the cuts by an orchard or at a park or something, but last night we were just all off task or something.

Comment

• Ya, that shit sucks big time. I got caught last year smoking on the roof of this old building....long story short I happened to be working for a head shop at the time so I had about 8 or 9 bowls in my car, some scales, all kinds of shit. I paid $500 for a lawyer from NORML, paid some small fines and went to some classes to get it taken off my record. The messed up thing is that I got in more trouble for trespassing than possession of all my paraphernalia. Learned my lesson...Don't trespass.
                    Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.

Comment

• Wine is cheaper and provides a better night out i'm afraid. The metrosexual is coming out in me!

Now have a merry fucking christmas. Or Happy holiday if you don't swing that way!
                      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

• Merry christmas eve everyone.

Comment

• Alcohoal is ahwer it's at, man  ahwt is the pots story tryina do /

Comment

• Originally posted by cribble
                            Wine is cheaper and provides a better night out i'm afraid.
                            Quiet with the blasphemy brit. First pot is better for you than alcohol, second a 5$ bowl will get four people high, how many people does a bottle of wine get drunk and for how much? Third, you are less likely to get arrested for being high and driving vs being drunk and driving, or walking for that matter.

Added after 19 minutes:

sigpic
                            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Time's man o' the year.
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                              Originally posted by noclevername
                              stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                                Originally posted by cribble
                                Wine is cheaper and provides a better night out i'm afraid.
                                Quiet with the blasphemy brit. First pot is better for you than alcohol, second a 5$ bowl will get four people high, how many people does a bottle of wine get drunk and for how much? Third, you are less likely to get arrested for being high and driving vs being drunk and driving, or walking for that matter.
                                Or, because weed is pretty hard to get hold of (and expensive, compared to your prices, i imagine), "Spice" in a shisha, with whatever flavour molasses.

The only problem... i don't feel like going out...

Otherwise, wine/beer/spirits are cheaper, more available and make for a merrier christmas i'd say!
                                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
                                X