Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her shoes slipped off as she was running, so I grabbed one of 'em and hurled it at the back of her head.

No, that didn't happen.

I personally didn't catch her 'cause I was stopped by that staff member and had to call the center to make sure that: 1. a code was called; and 2. the other resident that was with me was okay and taken care of.

When I caught up to 'em, she was sitting on the ground and was crying. She didn't get too far. Just to the gas station down the street from the center.

Crazy.

Later, on the unit, I was pacing up and down the hallway (partly because I was monitoring her, partly because I was agitated), and she was all, "Are you okay? [I nodded] I'm sorry, Amy."

Cha. Stuff your sorries in a sack, missy.

EEL PIE!

Comment

• holy shit . . . it's real!
      Originally posted by kata rokkar
      Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Looks tasty... eel is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
          See, you guys are just trying to kill me. THAT'S why I stopped posting here. Oh, and partly because of BuddyShutthefuckupalready. But I'm sure he considers that an accomplishment. Good for you, buddy.
          I miss you. Post more. Not like I do, but more.

Added after 17 seconds:

And that last sentence makes no sense, but I stand by it.
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Hey, Ars. <3

I heard it's supposed to snow like nuts here tomorrow. Maybe I can actually make my snow bowl . . .

Comment

• Wait... it's going to snow testicles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                TESTICLE STORM!!!!
                BUH!

This ain't ovah.

Added after 3 minutes:

Comment

• man, drew cracks me up every time . . .

you got snubbed though gnomad, wtf??

Comment

• Yeah. I got off work early yesterday because of ice.... and it's snowing pretty hard (i'm from the South, so use that to make the subjective description more appropriate) right now... supposed to get 2-6 inches up where I am. noclevername's area is supposed to see 12-18" of snow over the next 12 hours. That's nuts.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by jsbedlam
                    man, drew cracks me up every time . . .

you got snubbed though gnomad, wtf??
                    He's pretty random about which ones he answers. Oh well.... it's better than nothing.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• snow can be a pain in the ass but i actually find myself missing it . . . and seasons . . . southern california has no seasons.  it's a strange thing to miss, but i do . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                        Yeah. I got off work early yesterday because of ice.... and it's snowing pretty hard (i'm from the South, so use that to make the subjective description more appropriate) right now... supposed to get 2-6 inches up where I am. noclevername's area is supposed to see 12-18" of snow over the next 12 hours. That's nuts.
                        Pretty crazy. Hope you're keeping warm. My car door was slightly frozen shut today before AND after work, and it's pretty cold outside right now. I heard we're supposed to be getting anywhere from 6 to 12 inches of snow here between tonight and tomorrow morning.

Too bad we can't all get together and have a massive snowball war. Not just a fight. An effing WAR.

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by jsbedlam
                        seasons . . .
                        Yeah, seasons are nice (Fall's the best), though I personally find snow a pain in the ass most of the time. It's pretty, though, and sometimes fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                          Too bad we can't all get together and have a massive snowball war. Not just a fight. An effing WAR.
                          OOHHH!!!

that would be sweet . . . we can do it now, just build giant snow cannons that fire all the way across the country . . . it will be amazing!

i'll have to use ice cubes or something, but whatever, this is war!!

Comment

• 449?
                            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                            you're pretty narcissistic
                            enjoy that, nobody else does.
                            Originally posted by Madklikor
                            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• amazing, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsbedlam
                                Originally posted by zah
                                OOHHH!!!

that would be sweet . . . we can do it now, just build giant snow cannons that fire all the way across the country . . . it will be amazing!

i'll have to use ice cubes or something, but whatever, this is war!!
                                Ice hurts. Never throw ice "snow" balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X