Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to teach a bear to sleep in my living room, and meet someone that said "that's a sweet bear skin rug" then the bear would wake up and attack. Then I would say "I'm sorry, I thought it was a rug too!"

Comment

• quality
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Dammit, bonanza.

Comment

• bonzi buddy?

Comment

• "Whether or not you're an artist yourself, Scorpio, your next assignment is aligned with Jimenez's approach: Don't censor yourself as you test the boundaries."

Comment

• Don't censor yourself eh?  Alrighty then, here is a new sexual thing a friend of mine told me about.  The Chillidog: You shit on a woman's chest and then tittie fuck her.  Hows that for uncensored?  Did I push the envelope or just rip through it?
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• ok

Comment

• it'd probably be even more believable if you ate a chilli dog prior to doing that....

Comment

• perhaps.
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

• thats fucking gross

why is it that the girl is always the one getting shit on, how would guys like it if girls made up stupid names for shitting on them?   eeeewwww
                      i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

• I just say it's latent homosexuality that guys are exhibiting. Guys who are sexually preoccupied with asses and shitting on people = probably gay.

Comment

• probably gay = probably right

Comment

• I think any kind of sexual thing that involves shit is way beyond gay, it is just sick.  Still I laughed my ass off when my friend told me about that.  I wish I could have conveyed his enthusiasim when he told me about it in my writing.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ttellahj
                              thats fucking gross

why is it that the girl is always the one getting shit on, how would guys like it if girls made up stupid names for shitting on them?   eeeewwww
                              I don't think it has to be a girl being shit on. It's more about shitting on another person.
                              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                                I just say it's latent homosexuality that guys are exhibiting. Guys who are sexually preoccupied with asses and shitting on people = probably gay.
                                That's(read: ass) so(read: butt) not(read: cornhole) true(read: anal sex).

Comment

Working...
                                X