Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fi uoy dnatsrednu siht uoy era trams

I wish I could be a ninja. But Samarai are cooler. They have more honor. More skill.

Anybody know what the fuck is going on right now?

Added after 2 minutes:

im eating uncooked pillsberry crescect rool dough. I cant die from that can i.
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• sure you can.
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• I agree with Samurai > Ninja

Ninja may be able to hide and use shadow and kill without being noticed... but a Samurai doesn't have to.

Comment

• Trying to decide if I want to be a ninja or samurai is like trying to decide if I want to be a pariah or a leper.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• So leper then... gotcha.

Comment

• heh
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• re: ................

Just spent my Saturday locked in my basement with 4 friends watching all 6 Star Wars movies back-to-back whilst eating 7 dozen (84) doughnuts.

greatest Saturday ever...

Comment

• heh. i spent my saturday at work from 7am-4pm. then i came home and baked a frozen pizza. then did . . . nothing really. hung out a bit but there was nothing to do. such a wasted weekend. no Memorial Day Weekend for this kid.

so, i finally found out the name of that Murder By Death song I had taken/shared a live clip of back in November.

"Intergalactic Menopause."

Good song.

Comment

• I spent my Saturday playing all the way through Gun. Very awesome game.

Comment

• yeah my memorial weekend has been & will continue to be ruined by work . . . except on monday, my mom will be in town & we're gonna go hang out in some mountains somewhere . . . cool
                      Originally posted by kata rokkar
                      Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• i've been having quite a productive/enjoying weekend actually.

will spend a few hours tonight working on a mutemath dvd & dredg dvd.
                        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                        you're pretty narcissistic
                        enjoy that, nobody else does.
                        Originally posted by Madklikor
                        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Hey, that's cool, e.t..

I have work tomorrow, so I gotta go to bed soon. I hate not knowing what unit I'm gonna be in until I get to work and see the duty sheet. Either way, hopefully it'll go all right. The kids don't have school 'cause of Memorial Day, so maybe some outings/activities will be going on.

My eyes are burning though. My mom and aunt are preparing kabobs and tikkah for a BBQ tomorrow, and all the onions/spices are getting to my eyes.

Comment

• I'd normally be spending my memorial weekend at my aunts and uncles lake, wake-boarding, tubing, swimming, but they moved, now I have nothing to do, oh well thats life for ya.
                            His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• This thread reminds me of those kids that think its cute to wear shirts from Hot Topic with stupid sayings like "One by one the penguins steal my sanity."
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

• You said the magic word! I'm heading over there right now to get some uber patches and some killer wrist bands. oh my gawd, straight-edge 4 life!

Comment

Working...
                                X