Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all you wine drinkers out there, may i suggest Veramonte Merlot?

damn that shit is good.

Comment

• Being sick but having no insurance is fucking gay. Man, I shouldn't have picked up that damn shift for tomorrow morning.

Comment

• I'm glad I'm on my parents insurance... cause my wisdom teeth need to be pulled... I was hit in the face during the Fillmore, and one of them cracked pretty hardcore... was probably a combined effect of crowding and the hit... hurts like a motherfucker...

Comment

• Ouch. Teeth problems are always a pain, and wisdom teeth can be the worst. I'm lucky that I had enough room in my mouth for all 4 to grow in, but when they were growing in - man, that hurt like nobody's business. Anyway, you should look into getting 'em checked out soon, especially if one is cracked. Wouldn't want any infections to start up . . .

I used to be on my mom's insurance, but I got cut off at the beginning of this month 'cause her insurance changed and I'm 23 and no longer a college student. So, gotta find a part- or full-time job that has insurance. Damn registry position.

Comment

• Yeah, they should offer title 19 to poor college students going full time.
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• we should all just move to canada & get free health care
              Originally posted by kata rokkar
              Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Their doctors are actually terrible... you get what you pay for...

Comment

• am i the only one that finds that mad hatter girl annoyed as fuck? or does that make me a bully 'cause she's only 16?

Comment

• Actually, I kind of agree... but I let it go cause she's 16... I look back and think "You know, I was probably just as oblivious and annoying, possibly more, at that age."

Comment

• Meant to say annoying*, not annoyed.

At least I'm not alone on that. I don't remember being that annoying at 16 though. The older kids liked me, and when you're 16, that's huge.

But whatever.

Are all of you college students done with the semester already?

Comment

• Last week for me.

Comment

• Nice. Well, good luck with finals and all that, Gnomad (and anyone else who's finishing up soon).

Waking up for work has proven to be more annoying than waking up for school. Guess it depends on how one feels about his/her job or whatever.

On that note, I'm off to bed.

P.Sx1. Where's Wayne been? I never talk to that guy anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsbedlam
                            we should all just move to canada & get free health care
                            Stay the hell away!!

Juskiddin...dredg fans are allowed.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by zah
                            am i the only one that finds that mad hatter girl annoyed as fuck? or does that make me a bully 'cause she's only 16?
                            Nope. Ya sure ain't. She's awful.

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by Gnomad
                            Their doctors are actually terrible... you get what you pay for.
                            Hey man, i hope that was a joke.
                            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• It's not... I have a lot of family that lives in Canada, and they say the doctors are far worse there. Sorry man, but I tend to believe my family.

Comment

• Guess it depends on where ya live and yer Doc.

Mine is great (yes she's female), I trust her with my life.
                                The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X