Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 ain't shit . . . people told me 25 was a big one, but i'm not hurting yet . . . 40 is the new 20 anyway, so by the time i'm 40 i'll be 14 all over again . . . oh shit that just made me throw up a little . . .
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• If only that were true.
      His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• I'm 23. It ain't bad, but it ain't great. Then again, when has it been great? It pretty much just comes down to how you perceive everything. Right now, most things in my life are amber, and in my mental color scheme, that's not good.

Comment

• at least yer not polka dotted pink & orange . . . that would just be silly . . .
          Originally posted by kata rokkar
          Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• yeah, past 300 pages
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Has a dream ever fucking depressed you? I'm just fucking angry and sad right now and it's because of a dream I had... I don't even really understand it...

Comment

• I've had dreams that ruined my day before yeah...

And I'm 20, too old for my tastes, I was supposed to be a world famous rockstar by now

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I'm saying... but no, I'm a 20-something loser, like the rest of my generation... damn this world, DAMN IT I SAY!

Comment

• I'm 5 months short of being 3 months old.

Comment

• are you extra flamable?
                      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                      you're pretty narcissistic
                      enjoy that, nobody else does.
                      Originally posted by Madklikor
                      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                        Has a dream ever fucking depressed you? I'm just fucking angry and sad right now and it's because of a dream I had... I don't even really understand it...
                        Yeah. Quite a few times.

One time I had a dream where I was extremely upset and crying in the dream, and I woke up because the emotions were so strong. Had the BIGGEST fucking headache that day - probably the closest I've ever had to a migraine. It was horrible.

Comment

• i hate dream headaches. i had one the other day. i wanted to punch children so that i could transfer the pain to someone else.
                          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                          you're pretty narcissistic
                          enjoy that, nobody else does.
                          Originally posted by Madklikor
                          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Dead babies are more fun to hit than children. Everyone knows that.

Comment

• Most of my dreams leave me in a good mood.. And I remember an average of 3 dreams every night.. That's why I'm always in a good mood

Comment

• Really? Well I hate you...

Comment

Working...
                                X