Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oo! oo! i have an interesting fact about the scientology thing.. apparently a bunch of sci-fi writers got together to... doooooo.. whatever it is that science fiction writers do... when they are together.. and they started talking.. and making up this religion.. eherm scientology.. and i guess one of the writers went home that night and started writing a book about their made up religion and then that's when people and hollywood stars started following it because they are.. really smart. :roll:

And apparently Isaac Hayes is a Scientologist now and that's why he left South Park is because they made fun of the religion.. No more Chef.. pfft, i've lost all respect for him now.
    this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

• re: ................

and now for something completely different

Comment

• re: ................

Katie Holmes' mission impossible will be giving birth without painkillers - or screaming.
        That's because her fiancé, "Mission Impossible" star Tom Cruise, is a Scientologist.
        Practitioners of Scientology are against drugs but insist on "silent birth" because they believe it's traumatic for babies to hear their mothers groan or cry.

good luck with that one, katie.

Added after 2 minutes:

mmmm...yummy

Comment

• Awesome.

Comment

• hey zah, conan's coming to chicago in may for a week of shows. ya got tix? i guess they're all sold out now.

Comment

• Scientologists get ripped off and they deserve it because they are fucking retarded.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Dude... that's not cool. Don't talk about retards that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
                    hey zah, conan's coming to chicago in may for a week of shows. ya got tix? i guess they're all sold out now.
                    Yeah, I signed up for tickets sorta late, so I doubt I even have a chance. But ya never know.

Stupid, awesome Conan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                      Dude... that's not cool. Don't talk about retards that way.
                      Fuck em.
                      sigpic
                      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• }≡(×╩£○Ç╕a♦┼:║↓@⌐┴╬┘∞│█«♣◙│\♫╒│♫ÄW{≡ö▒R{=îp ┴(┤→♪+█
                          ╖◘■╞l{╕5+H╕▐2║═δ░~δì4¼╙┴æì○ΩK┘╗╗Ñ╨%ýj √#Ωƒ○V⌠╕ß7⌠╬
                          Ü}{æôöòÉ梪¢z઱≤J├☻ô☻Aħ╚{eƒT╚♂Φ òò─÷♂pë⌐Z╬╕ε2♥╬8ƒÜ

Comment

• Anyone ever wonder if specially handicapped people are truly the sane ones, and were all insane? What if they know the meaning of life and all the secrets of the universe, but they had to sacrifice simple skills like talking learning and reading. (Ya I'm serious and have thought about this one) Plus they always seem to be the happiest people alive. So lets not make fun of handicapped people considering I am an aid to one at school and he is one of the most beautiful and kind person I know. They are people too, less fortunate people, so would you honestly make fun of someone in a wheelchair to their face, I hope not, so lets not stoop to that level.
                            His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

Comment

• I've thought about the whole "are the insane really more sane than the sane?" thing a lot.

In other news, why is it so hard to meet people these days?

Comment

• technology is the reason. Everyone is indoors playing their new XBOX 360's while listening to their 40 gig Ipod Video, and skiming through 300 channels on their satellite instead of getting outside and living life.
                                Also why everyone is so fat. That and fast food
                                His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X