Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ooga
    Originally posted by zah[color=black
    ]"She wants you" means "I, Amy Laser, want you right now you hunk of Hasselhoff" in English[/color].
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Awesome.

I dunno who Amy Laser is though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
      a pussy is a cat...
      Well, then!

You go chow down on your cat.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by zah
      Awesome.
      Outrageous!

Comment

• [/gone]

Comment

• re: ................

See you later, Mr. Ankles.

Comment

• Bye, KB. Have a good one.

getting ready for bed is a drag. why couldn't i just step into a machine and have everything taken care of?

Comment

Are you the type that has to change clothes and sleep under the covers?

I'm not a slob by any means, but I usually just plop down on my bed and cover up with a blanket or something. I hate sleeping under the covers.

Comment

• I'm the former. Mostly because I move around a lot while sleeping, and the times I've just fallen asleep on top of my sheets, I wake up due to them bunching around all over the place later.

Also, I like to sleep with one arm under the pillow.

Comment

You should make your bed then...

:lol:

Comment

• Hahaha. I make my bed every morning after I get up. I like when beds are made.

Comment

Made beds are cool.

I don't get how your covers tangle up if your bed is made though....

Man, you know how to baffle Ooga.

Comment

• I didn't sleep that great this morning 'cause I got up at 6:something to use the washroom, and for whatever reason, it took a really long time to fall back asleep.

Added after 1 minutes:

Well, you know, the cover and the other cover thing. I move a lot. The top cover thing moves with me. Gets all bunched up. You know? Yeah.

Bedspread? What the hell is that thing called? Hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                          I didn't sleep that great this morning 'cause I got up at 6:something to use the washroom, and for whatever reason, it took a really long time to fall back asleep.
                          Yeah, I fell asleep somewhere around 5:30 a.m. and then my alarm went off at 8 a.m. My confusion didn't help anything and then it struck me... I had an appointment at the doctor's office.

So, as you see.. I am still awake and wide awake at that.

But I'll feel like shit when I wake up.

Comment

• Awwww. I can read you a bed time horror story if you want.

These last couple of weeks I wake up super confused about what day it is. Just the other day, Thursday I think, I thought it was Friday. Then I was like, "No, it's Monday." Then I sat there in bed, just about as puzzled as Spud when he woke up at his gf's house.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                              Well, you know, the cover and the other cover thing. I move a lot. The top cover thing moves with me. Gets all bunched up. You know? Yeah.
                              Umm.. I still can't grasp that. I rarely have to make my bed for a whole month straight because my covers go nowhere. You and your silly, R.E.Movements!

Bedspread? What the hell is that thing called? Hahaha.
                              Yeah, that's what I've always called it.

Top - Bedspread
                              Middle - Sheets (even though it's only ONE fucking thing)
                              Bottom - (unknown)

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by zah
                              These last couple of weeks I wake up super confused about what day it is. Just the other day, Thursday I think, I thought it was Friday. Then I was like, "No, it's Monday." Then I sat there in bed, just about as puzzled as Spud when he woke up at his gf's house.
                              Yeah, that sounds like me about 70% of the time...

It's a strange time we must live in.

Comment

• Yeah, I move around a lot. I think I talk in my sleep a lot, too. I've woken myself up before. Haha.

Added after 59 seconds:

2005 has been a really weird fucking year.

Comment

Working...
                                X