Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Yesterday I listened to Anathallo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday I listened to Anathallo

[then i woke up an hour later]
    Originally posted by Knifeboy
    1---2----34-5
    writing haikus
    1----2------3--4---5---6---7
    isnt just splitting up text un
    1--2--3-4-5
    necesarilly

Re: Yesterday I listened to Anathallo

they're alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye View Post
      [then i woke up an hour later]
      Does that mean you dislike them or that their music is dreamy?

Comment

bump.

they may be over, but there is a good chance their album Floating World will be coming out on Vinyl soon.

The Floating World Project was started by two guys across two countries, with one shared passion. Floating World by Anathallo is one of the most exciting, unique, emotional and colorful releases of the last ten years. It was released in 2006 independently by the band on CD with incredibly unique packaging. Today, we want to release Floating World on vinyl, with just as much attention to detail and quality as the music itself. To do this, we need your help. We have started a fundraising campaign that will go towards the pressing of this wonderful album onto high quality wax, all packaged in high quality materials.

http://floatingworldproject.wordpress.com/ The Floating World Project was started by two guys across two countries, with one shared passio...
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

count me in for the vinyl

Comment

Working...
          X