Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Ipod question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipod question

Does anyone know of any device that connects one ipod to another and enables them to transfer music from one to another? Thanks

Re: Ipod question

I don't think it's possible as there's no actual OS on an iPod to transfer songs. You'd need to first rip the music from your iPod onto your computer (google it, there seem to be a few which i can not recommend as i've never used it) and then transfer it to another.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

KAPOW

works with everything except the touch/iphone.

of course that's assuming you can part with $100-ish for a dedicated piece of hardware.

it would be easier using software like floola or yamipod to copy to the pc instead.

Comment

I think Zunes can transfer music to eachother
        http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
        seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

They can... it's not a feature I would use to sell the product, though, since you only have the song for a limited time.

Comment

Thanks Pemb... I knew I had seen that somewhere, and sure as shit, there it is. What a rip off... Ill go with your other idea. Thanks though...

You know Pemb, Your the Man. Although quite vulgar, and sometimes ornery, you always come through.

And FUCK the cowboys....arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh ......sooooo pissed............want to snap tony romo's stupid pinky off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by Donnie Darko; December 29, 2008, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Darko View Post
              You know Pemb, Your the Man. Although quite vulgar, and sometimes ornery, you always come through.
              being understood, that's what drives me.

Comment

Working...
              X