Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Charity Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Concert

Hey, long time no see.

I'm currently a senior at Indiana University and involved with an on campus fraternity. Every April, IU has a bike race called the Little 500. For those of you that don't know what it is it was called by Lance Armstrong as the best bike race he has ever been to. It's also known as the biggest college party weekend. Well every year tons of musical acts come to perform at various fraternities and our main campus auditorium. Some acts to come in the past two years were Yellowcard, OAR, Three Six Mafia, Lupe Fiasco, DMX a bunch of smaller rappers who I'm sure no one with real musical taste cares about. My house last year had the really bad and derogatory, but popular amongst a college crowd, Ying Yang Twins. Although I hate shitty music like the Ying Yang twins, several thousand people came and we were able to donate all our generous proceeds to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society, and Riley's Children's hospital, which I think is pretty cool. So I thought i would ask any of you if you had a suggestions or connections with semi-popular bands/artists like the ones stated earlier so we could put on another charitable concert. While I would love to have bands like dredg, kaddisfly, mute math, anathallo etc. playing, the artists I would be talking about would be the ones that a good amount of your stereotypical college students would want to pay money to go see, but would be obtainable , ie not really huge names like Akon or U2 or something like that.

I'm open to any suggestions or help you can give in any way and appreciate your time as I think this is a really cool thing that I get to be a part of and it does help out a lot of people

Thanks a lot
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Re: Charity Concert

Sorry I can't help, but it sounds like you're doing well. Always good to hear. Good luck with everything.

Comment

Working...
    X