Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Heroes Discussion Thread (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Heroes Discussion Thread (SPOILERS!)

Not all of them. Just me.

Comment

on topic, i enjoyed the new Heroes. It's taking a lot of crap around the internets, but it sets up a pretty interesting season, i think.
      http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

As long as they take it easy with pulling random plot twists out of their asses it should be fine. I can't say I fully enjoyed it last night. Some of the stuff I'm just like COME ON.(/southpark)
        DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
          Oh man was Chuck boring. That had to be the worst thing on TV last season. How I Met Your Mother isn't bad, but Big Bang Theory and Prison Break? Blech.

A few too many twists in Heroes tonight, but I expected it. They're playing damage control for the things that got left out of last season. They're cramming 9 episodes of material into 2 episodes... I believe they're caught up now, so the pacing should probably be more comfortable next week.
          this is what I'm hoping for. I'm also hoping they have a story arc in the future like they did before. I love that kind of stuff. I equally hate it too, because of all of the paradoxes (even when a main character is aware of the creation of said paradoxes) and retconning it can cause. I thought the stuff with Mohinder was a little bit.....dumb? I guess they can go somewhere with it, but just like the first 2 seasons, you can probably figure out where a lot of things are going to go.

we should keep this thread going each week though. i'm like the only person i know that watches Heroes, so it's cool to be able to talk about it.
          http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
            Not all of them. Just me.
            Originally posted by kata rokkar
            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Actually, the one bug problem I have with the show is time travel. I get that it's Hiro's power, so they obviously can't just drop it, but using it as a major plot device just fucks things up. They need to cut that shit out.

Comment

Yes, i agree. Its old hat at this point. It was last seasons thing. I dont see this show ever being better than it was 1st season. Hopefully they'll pull it back a bit.

Also, the powers are a bit ridiculous at this point. I could see a genetic thing with healing, superhuman strength, parkmans mind abilities. But shooting flames? Thats WAY to Fantastic Four.
                DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X