Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Rock Band 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rock Band 2

I don't know if I'm going to get this or not... I've got a Wii and I think I'm going to get GH:4 since my Rock Band equipment will work for it...

...though I'd LOVE to play that $300 Ion set. That thing looks sexy. Does that thing function as a real drum set or what?
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Your Rock Band equipment also works for Rock Band 2....
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

So I'll buy both discs then...

...little bummed out about the Wii always getting the shaft on the later release though...

Comment

The shaft is that the Wii can't get DLC because of the dumb ass way Nintendo set everything up.

What's cool about Rock Band 2 on the 360 and PS3 is that any songs you downloaded for Rock Band are automatically read in by Rock Band 2. And they are supposed to be releasing a pack containing all of the songs from the original Rock Band for $5 so that you can put those into Rock Band 2 as well, making the setlist huge.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Yeah, that's awesome...

Nintendo totally fucked up with their storage problem. What a dumb move. It's not like it's new technology...

Comment

I played all day... I love that game... the setlist kind of sucks, but Xbox LIVE bands make this so awesome.

I sent you a friend request Ars. Hit me up some time, me and evilmonkey want to get a band going with you...

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                And they are supposed to be releasing a pack containing all of the songs from the original Rock Band for $5 so that you can put those into Rock Band 2 as well, making the setlist huge.
                You can already move your RB1 songs to RB2. It is not in the Marketplace. Put your RB1 disc in and make sure you got the most recent patch update from about 2 weeks ago. Go into the options menu and there will be a disc export tab. It's real easy! I already got mine moved over and my potential setlist is massive!!! With all of my DLC, I have about 230 songs.

I'm a junkie...

Comment

I HATE how Wiitarded nintendo is about DLC!!!

Comment

http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I would have laughed more had that caption said "Wii fit!"

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                        I HATE how Wiitarded nintendo is about DLC!!!
                        Apparently when RB2 drops in November, it's going to be DLC-ified.

Comment

Working...
                        X