Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

City and Colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City and Colour

Does anyone else really enjoy this acoustic solo stuff by Dallas Green? For whatever reason, I just now came across it and love it. Then again, I'm a sucker for acoustic guitar.

Re: City and Colour

Ah, i'm not. I hate acoustic acts at the moment... they are all sounding samey to me at the moment. None-the-less, my enjoyment shouldn't effect others enjoyment of it.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Ahh, cribble. You have affected me! I no longer like it! -_-

Comment

I toats knowz.
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Does no one else love everything Dallas Green does??? Give him a guitar, let him sing, and he will do no wrong... at least not to my ears. Easily one of my favorite voices.

Acoustic version of "Boiled Frogs" by Alexisonfire:

Heres Dallas playing an alexisonfire song at the Danforth Music Hall in TORONTO haha.. Amazing show!

C'mon. I know Trath's gotta love this guy's voice.

Comment

I began listening to his solo stuf like 3 weeks ago... And I enjoy it a lot.
            This being before I ever heard any alexisonfire.. And when I finally did, I was disappointed by how the other singer "sang" so much

Comment

I love Dallas's voice. Have you heard "The Grace" by Neverending White Lights? That whole project is amazing, actually. I met Dallas in NYC... Nice guy.
              Facebook / Twitter

Comment

Stars, I have heard that song and absolutely love it. I'd love to hear a whole cd of that style of music with Dallas singing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars Die View Post
                  I love Dallas's voice. Have you heard "The Grace" by Neverending White Lights? That whole project is amazing, actually. I met Dallas in NYC... Nice guy.
                  could you upload it? Pretty please?

Comment

Here you go:

Comment

Thank ye great sir

Comment

Working...
                      X