Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Selective Listening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selective Listening

I start the 3rd season of my radio show here on campus where I go to school at. It's a mix of some things im sure you all will enjoy, as well as a bunch of stuff you'll hate and wish AIDS upon the creators of the "song(s)". I switched the format up this season and I just want some feedback from whoever is willing to listen tonight from (roughly) 6-730PM.
    (The show is every Tuesday from 6-730PM.)

I'll do requests too.

The show's online and to listen in, just go: http://takeoff.to/wbvr

Also, if for some reason it's not streaming for you, try opening the page with IE, aka the worst browser ever next to old netscape and aol. Sometimes people can't use Firefox. I can and others I know don't have an issue, but for some reason, others cant and have to use IE or another browser.

Any comments are welcome, positive or negative. Just want to see what i can improve on aside from the people who just hate the music selection period.

Thanks and hope to hear from you all and have you enjoy the show @ 6 today!

prophetstyle added 306 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Hopefully, those of you who joined in tonight enjoyed the show, but tonight my friends and I had a breakthrough and will be redoing the show for next week so be sure to tune in and see what you think. Be sure to check back in next tuesday.
    Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...
Working...
X