Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The "I'm Fucked Up Thread" Part Two

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The "I'm Fucked Up Thread" Part Two

ICE CHAMBERS PART DEUX

this story is actually real.

my friend gordon is dating this girl, kate. kate is nice and all and they've been going out for like a year and my friend wants anal. she agrees but wants it to be special and romantic. they even set a fucking date. he takes her out to dinner. plops down like a hundred dollars for that alone.

he tells me this in advance and asks me to videotape the act. the girl must not know or he'll never get to do it. i think it'll be hilarious and agree to do it.

so i am hiding in his closet. it's one of the fucking ones in movies with the blinds part and you can see through but the other person would have to be really looking to see me. i crack it open and position the camera convincingly enough outside the closet to where i just hold out my hand and can watch through the blinds without really checking the shot. it turned out terrible anyway, so don't give me shit for how retarded that was.

they start going at it and eventually get to the grand finale of anal sex. after about twenty seconds he starts sniffing the fucking air and takes his dick out. it's covered in shit.

he starts freaking out and the girl doesn't even know what he's going crazy about. i don't know why shit was so surprisingly since it was both their first time and she had been complaining about being sick.

he starts fucking puking. i mean hardcore. no gags. goes right to it. puking all over this poor girl's back. i am fucking shocked

she starts puking.

by now this is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen. for a guy who agreed to videotape this, i can say this was fucking awful and i regret ever being there in the first place. i start gagging and can't help it. the smell is terrible.

i burst out of the closet and start puking myself.

the girl starts screaming and puking. grabs a sheet and runs out of the fucking apartment covered in shit and throw up with nothing but a sheet. she even left her goddamn clothes. we were both too scared to chase after her and i never knew how she got home. i guess a taxi came or she hid until someone picked her up..

the place still stinks.

Comment

I think I've found where my "humour line" is drawn.

Comment

ROFL

I smoked weed today for the first time since 4/20, and I'm glad I did.
        http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
        seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Trathena View Post
          I think I've found where my "humour line" is drawn.
          it's okay. that story is about as true as the last one.

you know, i am really impressed with ice chambered bongs. i hate to sound like a newb, but i had never encountered one until now in my smoking life.

sometimes i like to pretend that the ice actually powers the bong and gives it powers. powered powers.

Comment

Originally posted by fuckyeahfinnegan View Post
            it's okay. that story is about as true as the last one.
            :-) I knew neither were true. The first one was funny because it was so unexpected and out of nowhere. And no one in the story was being humiliated.

Comment

i smoked crack last night! good stuff, u guys should try it some time!

Comment

Did you really?? What was it like?

Comment

Crackalicious?
                  Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                  I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Crackalackin?
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Cracktastic?

Comment

i'm just smoking buds. crack is bad mmkay.

Comment

No crack for me, thanks. But I'm interested in a firsthand account. I mean, does it make you pass out? incoherent? orgasmic pleasure like heroin? horny? nauseated? crave more immediately after the comedown?

Just curious.

Trathena added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Oh!Oh! And did hungover say, "fuck you guys," as much when he was on it?

Comment

I'm going to guess all of the above...

...simultaneously...
                            Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                            I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

I have smoked it on several occasions. It is fun but I wouldn't recommend it with anyone that has an inclination toward addiction.

BuddyGoodness added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

If you have ever huffed dust off or whippets it is similar to that, a brief euphoric feeling, haziness, acceleration of the heart rate and possible auditory hallucinations. The fun part is rocking it up though and it tastes pretty good after a few hits. You do geek for it though and is disappointing when you run out.
                              sigpic
                              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

So interesting. And yeah, this is why I stay away from addictive drugs. Heroin scares the crap out of me because I've heard it feels so good. I'm scared that I'd want it again and again.

Same with Vicoden and Percadan and Valium and Oxycontin. I could easily get addicted to all of them because it feels so damn good to be on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X