Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The "I'm Fucked Up Thread" Part Two

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "I'm Fucked Up Thread" Part Two

SAMMiE!!

Comment

Lesson learned tonight... if you're gonna come home drunk and make some quesadillas, make sure you have cheese before you put the salsa and beans on the tortilla... another lesson learned... a quesadilla without cheese is disappointing...

Comment

Idk when I'm drunkenly making food, i'd be satisfied with just the bread

Comment

no alcohol for vsd this weekend. and this decision has nothing to do with the warnings from the thought police either.

but maybe i should be drinking right now, as today is apparently the end of the world...

but i don't believe that for a second. it just sounds too good to be true.

does that make me a pessimist?

i hope so.
          [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
          [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

no alcohol this weekend either...wisdom teeth pulled.
            [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
            [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I'm Fucked Up
              Originally posted by Ars Sycro
              I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

on?

Comment

So...I'm not that fucked up. A few beers and a couple of shots. No big deal. My roommate however, has completely lost his shit. I'm in my room watching TV and he has not stopped talking to himself. He keeps telling himself he's stupid and needs to shut the fuck up. Pretty sure he ate all of my food too. Im honestly a little freaked out. If I don't post an all clear on here tomorrow then....well, my hometown is right over there. Avenge me, Traversing!
                  ---
                  Other than a random dog being I my living room this morning everything is fine
                  http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Glad you're still alive

Comment

Is your roommate the dog? If not, you don't have to worry about it.
                      I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername View Post
                        So...I'm not that fucked up. A few beers and a couple of shots. No big deal. My roommate however, has completely lost his shit. I'm in my room watching TV and he has not stopped talking to himself. He keeps telling himself he's stupid and needs to shut the fuck up. Pretty sure he ate all of my food too. Im honestly a little freaked out. If I don't post an all clear on here tomorrow then....well, my hometown is right over there. Avenge me, Traversing!
                        ---
                        Other than a random dog being I my living room this morning everything is fine
                        I LOLed. Glad everything is alright. Did you catch a story on how the dog ended up in the living room?

Comment

It was the neighbors dog. He apparently thought he was liberating it.

BYOB

Comment

Cute. Last time i drank... i think it was the time reaperkk and i adlibbed silly love letters to eachother via text. I think mine had a star wars reference.

It started because i asked him to write me a love poem including a few certain words. Then we realized neither of us knew how to write a love poem, so we settled on love letters. Then he wrote this megacheesy one and forgot to even use the words in it. Haha
                            Last edited by Penguin88; June 6, 2011, 12:03 PM.
                            just sayin'...

Comment

So, I post on Facebook..."I hate getting off work when my roommates already asleep. Quiet party by myself in my bedroom..woo."

My next door neighbor sends me a PM - "You smoke?"
                              I reply - "Damn right."
                              He says "Meet out back in 5 minutes."
                              5 minutes later, I'm smoking a fantastic blunt.

Stoners are awesome.

BYOB

Comment

Sounds like a good night.

Comment

Working...
                                X