Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

subside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subside

Hello everyone, how have you all been? Havn't been postin here as much (still a big dredg fan though and can't wait for the new album).
    If anyone is curious and has some free time check out this video of me playing my song 'Subside' --- It is not 100% of the version we desire, nor the video, but its good enough for now to get the idea across. I learned a few tricks on the acoustic guitar and threw them into a simple riff, but it came out relatively innovating I think...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If you listen, feedback would be appreciated. Thank you and I hope everyone here is doin well..
    Last edited by apg3soup; June 25, 2008, 10:30 PM.
    'What man has made of man' - Wordsworth: Lines Written in Early Spring

Re: subside

This is pretty cool... And your voice sounds like a friend of mine's... Like, uncannily so. Keep up the good work!
    Facebook / Twitter

Comment

Re: subside

hey thanks i appreciate the comment. i'm tryin to get as much feedback on it as i can. I know it can be kind of annoyin when people plug their own stuff on sites, especially since i slowed down postin here a few months back... so thanks!
      'What man has made of man' - Wordsworth: Lines Written in Early Spring

Comment

Working...
      X