Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Visual Artists: A Collaborative Proposition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual Artists: A Collaborative Proposition

Hey all,

I am feeling really motivated to create some art. However, I would like to do something collaborative with one of you. What I would like to do is a collaborative drawing similiar to what http://theexquisitecorpse.deviantart.com/ does. One person creates half of a drawing, covers all of it except about a half inch or so, and mails it to the other person to finish. All they have to go from is the center strip of the drawing. I would like to do 2. One regular, with your own drawing style attached to it, and one dredg related (musical vibe/drew or gavin's styles).

You can check out my work at http://lmerr.deviantart.com

If you are interested, either reply here and/or send me a PM. Only one person will be chosen, however, if it works out well and is a good experience for both I may do it again. Or we could create a deviantart group for it. Thanks.

-Landon
    DeviantArt Facebook

Re: Visual Artists: A Collaborative Proposition

We should collate how many people want to participate and then divide a page up that many times so everyone has their fair share in that drawing.

For the record, yes, i'm in.

cribble added 0 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

We should collate how many people want to participate and then divide a page up that many times so everyone has their fair share in that drawing.

For the record, yes, i'm in.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Everyone could set up their own drawings with other people if we create a group. However, I am just looking for one person with some refined drawing skills to create these two pieces. I would like to see some work from people on this board to make a proper selection.
      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Yeah, i really suck at drawing, so i guess that's out of the question...
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by cribble View Post
          Yeah, i really suck at drawing, ...
          Bullshit. You do not.

Comment

Working...
          X