Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Need reviewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need reviewers

Hey,

I started a music blog a while back, it sorta fell through due to participation of writers, but I am trying to get it going again, and am looking for 2 or 3 dedicated people to write album reviews, band introductions, etc..

submit a piece via jfarzalo @ msn . com if you happen to be interested...

mediumofmusic.wordpress.com
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music

Re: Need reviewers

i could chime in from time to time if you like. I have my own blog as well.

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO GO TO THE NEW SITE!

Comment

Jon..I'd certainly be interested, altho it would be likely, the same situation as I've done with a couple of other blogs. I would ultimately post my review/ramblings on the allmediareviews blog and then just copy/paste it..I'll email you.
      allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I do better with deadlines to be honest, but you know that I'll always contribute when needed.

In fact I have some stuff that I'd be happy to send to you whenever you'd like.

=)
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

brock, i beleive you have an account setup for posting already to be honest.
          - Jon

dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music

Comment

Originally posted by redmosqui View Post
            I started a music blog a while back, it sorta fell through due to participation of writers...

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
            I do better with deadlines to be honest, but you know that I'll always contribute when needed.

In fact I have some stuff that I'd be happy to send to you whenever you'd like.

=)

Originally posted by redmosqui View Post
            brock, i beleive you have an account setup for posting already to be honest.

AWW SNAP!!!
            Originally posted by Ars Sycro
            I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Ahhh ha ha ha haaaa

I like it when the results are aimed at the face.

Comment

Yeah I know, I was just saying that I've been really busy lately but I had more stuff to add if you still wanted it.

I guess I missed the point originally and didn't realize I could just add as I wanted.
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

not a problem man...wasn't meant to be a slap (as stated above), if it came off that way.

you're free to add whatever, whenever, it was just supposed to be a blog about music, and was looking for people (then and now) who feel the same way as I do about music in general to help out.
                  - Jon

Comment

Working...
                  X