Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Demians - BUILDING AN EMPIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demians - BUILDING AN EMPIRE

Demians's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

This band/group/project from french musician Nicolas Chapel has been a longtime coming. Nic is someone I and many others have known (online) and this project we have known about/looking fwd to for like 4 or 5 years now. Well it's finally gonna happen.

- May 19th in Europe and
    - May 20th in Northern America.

Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree about Demians: "One of the most assured and accomplished debut albums I've ever heard, the textures and dynamics within the music are breathtaking. A must for anyone that appreciates the art of epic and ambitious 21st century rock music.
    They opened for Oceansize last week actually in Paris, and this article was just published in Classic Rock Magazine about them.

Last edited by SoundscapeMN; April 28, 2008, 10:22 PM.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Re: Demians - BUILDING AN EMPIRE

cool
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
    X