Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Carpark North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpark North

Their album All Things To All People is one of the better albums I've heard lately...

Anyone else listen to them around here? The song "Human" was in FIFA '08.

Carpark North's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
    Facebook / Twitter

Re: Carpark North

yeah I know them..around the time I got into Mew..late Summer/Fall of '06 I checked them out as well. They're kind of popular among the Mew crowd anyway. I wasn't overly impressed. I might go for a 2nd assessment of them now as it's been basically since then that I heard any of their work.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I think they're a horrible horrible horrible band..
      But then again, I'm just biased because they got way overplayed here (I live in Denmark), and because untill recently, their singer could not sing worth shit live

and to above poster, the only thing making Carpark North seem popular among the Mew crowd, is because most Mew fans are danish

Comment

Human was possibly one of their only decent tracks. It was short, poppy, and almost a rip of The Knack. Which i liked. I could help but head bang with the dawgs. But i wasn't into their other stuff too much.
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

I really like "Berlin", "Human", "The Beasts" and "Heart of Me". The rest is NOT THAT interesting for me.

Comment

Working...
          X