Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Hmm, where are NIN and Serj playing this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, where are NIN and Serj playing this summer?

THE PEMBERTON FESTIVAL

8)

:!:  :?:    :arrow:

It's good, but would be better if coldplay was replaced with someone else..not a fan...i hear they play a good live show though.

I need to see nin...trent has a video contest thing going on

To expand the idea of the "Ghosts" project, we're inviting anyone and everyone to create visuals to accompany the album's music. In a few months, we'll be g...

it was featured on youtube ; you just have to make an abstract video too a ghost song.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredg
      It's good, but would be better if coldplay was replaced with someone else..not a fan...i hear they play a good live show though.

I need to see nin...trent has a video contest thing going on

To expand the idea of the "Ghosts" project, we're inviting anyone and everyone to create visuals to accompany the album's music. In a few months, we'll be g...

it was featured on youtube ; you just have to make an abstract video too a ghost song.
      OMFG ARE YOU DREDG HIMSELF???

Comment

What? lol.

Serj was added to the weak ass coachella lineup... i think its funny that goldenvoice think that would make people WANT to go. They did add aphex twin. But i prefer live rock bands. There is a ridiculous drought of those on the bill.

NIN is playing lollapolooza. Lineup hasnt been totally announced yet besides them and coldplay. If its anything interesting at all i might make that my festival choice of the year since im skippin on coachella this year. As much as i want to see Dredg play a festival, being someone who used to watch them at local venues... im not paying 400 dollars to see that.

And minus the bear. And My morning Jacket. And Roger Waters. And Black Mountain. And Islands.

But still dosent equal 700 dollars id end up spending with all expenses.

Not worth it.

But i would shell out the money to fly to illinois to see a lineup of Coldplay, NIN, The Mars Volta, maybe some QOTSA... and mike patton in any form. Maybe some Band of horses... any of those could have been added to coachella. But nope, they decided to eat a dick for breakfast one morning and thought to themselves. Hey, ELECTRONICA IS WHERE ITS AT.

I mean they put ENTER SHAKARI on the bill...

i puked when i saw that.
        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

ELECTRONICA
          What's Electronica?

Friggin' Madonna..
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

yeah I am going to lollapolooza as well.  Any of you that go finally get to meet me....lucky bastards.
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

I don't like Serj's music all that much.
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

yeah it sounds like system of a downs later stuff... and it sucks... and serj sucks.

dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna duann title of song dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna title of song

Comment

The point of this thread is that I am awesome.  That is all.

Comment

so in other words...

DELETE THIS THREAD

Comment

Working...
                    X