Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Brothers Brawl

I couldn't find a topic on this so I decided to start one.  The game is amazing!  I know some of you guys have Wii's so I thought we should start a discussion and a collection of Friend Codes if you guys want to play online.

Mine is: 3523 1719 9432
    Wii Friend Code: 5789 5245 5991 6727

Let's do this!

Biggest game for the Wii yet. They're already having problems, though. Seems like a lot of the discs don't load. This game is off to a pretty bad start with being delayed so long and now this. Hopefully, as Gibling says, the gameplay is good and will redeem it.

Comment

Holding out for Mario Kart... and money... of course
      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

holding out for more than 5 real games on the Wii.....
        http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Brawl is awesome. I'm going to be getting a wii soon. I'm a huge zelda nut so I'll have to get one eventually anyways.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
          Originally posted by noclevername
          stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Dude, you haven't played zelda on the wii? It blew my face off1
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

yo, i added you, my FC is 0216-0468-1304

as far as the discs not loading, its the first dual layered game on wii, and won't load due to dirty lenses on original systems from launch.  blow some compressed air in there and you should be set.  great game!!!

Comment

Yeah, this game is bad ass... I actually dorked out and went and got it at midnight. I'd love to straight dominate you fools

3566-1195-2053

I've added both of you. Let's get it...
                Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

I've said it before, but you are a major nerd.

Added after 21 seconds:

When the hell did I pass 2000 posts? I need to get a damn life.
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

2000 posts.  psh.  you got a way to go there bucky
                    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                    you're pretty narcissistic
                    enjoy that, nobody else does.
                    Originally posted by Madklikor
                    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by cribble
                      Dude, you haven't played zelda on the wii? It blew my face off1
                      I've played Twilight Princess on the cube. I'm enough of a Zelda purist that the whole "left is right" thing made me not care. Plus the wii was a quick port and was just adding small bells and whistles compared to playing it on the controls it was made for.
                      Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                      Originally posted by noclevername
                      stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

zelda is by far the best game concept in the history of video games.

except for windwaker.
                        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

i'll add u guys tomorrow, gonna head to bed soon.

windwaker is a great game in the series, actually. i quite enjoyed it. its different, but a lot of people didnt give it a chance due to the risks they took with the game.

and u guys should definitely get Zack and Wiki if you have a Wii and love old school point and click adventures. its a great game but majorly overlooked. I got that and No More Heroes for my bday, which I hear is also great but havent gotten around to playing much yet

Added after 10 minutes:

Biggest game for the Wii yet. They're already having problems, though. Seems like a lot of the discs don't load. This game is off to a pretty bad start with being delayed so long and now this. Hopefully, as Gibling says, the gameplay is good and will redeem it.
                          the gameplay is good.  it's a tad bit slower than Melee, but not too different.  although, as one of my girlfriend's hardcore smash friend says (he plays in tournaments and is incredibly good at the game), it's kind of changed into a more social (i.e. fun) game than a competitive one.  i think its due to them removing some of the glitches in the 1st game that some ppl took advantage of (i.e. wavedashing).

wow i went crazy with parenthesis there, haha.

and yea, as mmakara81 said, the disk error problems are due to it being printed on a dual layer disk.  nintendo claims that dirty lenses are the cause, but im a little skeptical of that.  i think they just used some cheap lenses for the system (maybe just for launch systems?).  mine worked fine tho.

Comment

Actually, all competitive gaming is done on games with glitches. It's kind of pathetic. Halo is the worst. They only use Halo 2 because of the quick reload glitch. They have the games set one specific way and will refuse to play anyone else unless it's on those terms. The competitive gaming scene is really fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways
                              zelda is by far the best game concept in the history of video games.

except for windwaker.
                              Apart from fucking up the ordering of the games. I'm so confused as to where each one lays in the timeline.

I'll add you guys up when i get my wii back
                              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
                              X