Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Limousines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Limousines

Eric Victorino's new stuff....im not sure if this is old or not...taken from a myspace bulletin

hey guys. since my departure from strata i've gotten an awful lot of questions about my musical future. well, my musical future is The Limousines - it's a project i've been doing with my friend giovanni for a long time, but i was never able to put a lot of energy into it... I'm looking forward to finally taking the project seriously. The first Limos show will be april 20th in san francisco with a great band called Dredg, bound to be a great night. anyway, i would really appreciate it if you'd take a minute to check out the limousines profile, listen to the demos, download them for your ipod, tell a friend. to the fans of heavier rock, this is definitely not that kind of thing but i hope you give it a chance and end up loving it.

i hope everyone is well. love and smiles.
    -e.

http://www.myspace.com/thelimousines
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

I reeeaaallly like this. I actually like it better than Strata. I'm looking forward to what's next.

Comment

wow, i haven't heard strata, but I like limos a lot.  tis good

My Skydrive:https://cid-efc3e98cdde49c31.skydriv....com/home.aspx

Comment

That sounds a lot like a bad attempt at Postal Service. But a good attempt at something else too, so I like.

Comment

The songs are all really old, but they didn't really promote them until now.  I think "New Year's Revolution" and "1998" were both put up on the profile back in 2004 or so. "Daylight In The City" was originally intended to be a Limousines track, actually.

Comment

well, im kinda likin it. Although i am not a fan of daylight in the city at ALL. But this stuff is kinda catchin me... Im already going to the 4/20 show but now i want to go even more.
            Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

It's pretty good, very cute sounding (sorry, describing has failed be tonight).

Well, i want to know how they do it live. I've got a feeling it'll be one of those laptop, Ableton Live, one midi controller and a whole lot of boredom sort-of things...
              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by cribble
                Well, i want to know how they do it live. I've got a feeling it'll be one of those laptop, Ableton Live, one midi controller and a whole lot of boredom sort-of things...
                Guess you won't be finding out, either.  HA HA YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Comment

thats pretty funny.

Comment

nozebleed is a good producer, and a very broad range of styles.

he posts on another board i frequent so i was really surprised to see him doin' big thangz such as this a couple of months ago.
                    Originally posted by vsd
                    ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

thangz? lolol

thats even funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
                        My "Slowest Clap of the Day" goes to you. Well done.
                        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

How fast do you foreigners clap?  Here in the USA, where shows you are interested in seeing are local, we have a tendency to clap pretty slow.

Comment

How fast do you foreigners clap?  Here in the USA, where shows you are interested in seeing are local, we have a tendency to clap pretty slow.
                            Funny posts like this just make me want to fuck you harder, Erik.
                            Originally posted by Gnomad
                            I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                            do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

this makes me feel stupid. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X