Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Foals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foals

FOALS's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

anyone know this band? debut LP leaked a few days ago..I'm digging a lot of it on 1st impression. Very much for fans of bands like Minus the Bear, Battles, and Bloc Party. anyone wants to check it out, l8er tonight..I can upper
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

if an album leaks on the internet, but there are no fans of said band....does it make a noise?
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Er... yeah. Seen them like 3 times last year. Mother-f-in amzomg. My brother got a free EP/single thingy at one of the dates, i'll see if i can pinch one and up it. But he doesn't stop listening to it.

They're on the Culture show on the BBC this week i think. Check out youtube as they'll most likely be a live recording.
      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

well......bueller
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Best of the week's arts and culture news, covering books, art, film, architecture and more

And, i think the singer, was on Nevermind the Buzzcocks the other week... might want to catch up with that show, Bill Baily is where it's at.

Added after 1 minutes:

The BBC also has an iPlayer, so you can catch shows if you miss it. I think this airs tonight.
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
          X