Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Fair To Midland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fair To Midland

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
    Do you have a google account with access to Drive?
    Yup
    - -- --- ----

Comment

I'll send you a link tomorrow
      Last edited by AnewKINDofFEELING; May 29, 2013, 03:12 AM. Reason: no rikey spam
      I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
      I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
      A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
      To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

And I never got to see them live
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

They're not officially done, but Brett's post did not sound promising. In the comments, he said Matt is still writing, but it may very well be for something other than FTM. Matt actually commented later without confirming or denying it.

Hell, maybe Matt, Brett, and Jon can do like Sparta...
          ---
          I just saw my user title. I had totally forgotten about that episode.
          ---
          Originally posted by amitface View Post
          Yup
          Let me know if you don't get the link. I shared the folder with you a few minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
            And I never got to see them live
            that is really too bad. I would imagine they will play live again, but touring (and in your hometown for that matter) may not be as easy. Their strength, maybe 1st and foremost, has been as a live band as every time I saw them, they put on a memorable show.
            allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Figured this would happen sooner or later. Darroh always seemed obsessed with the injustice that was their lack of success, with most of the lyrics on A&A revolving around that idea. I knew it wouldn't sell well enough to make him/them feel differently, since essentially no rock artists do anymore unless they're already well-established from when rock was big in the 90s and early 00s.

First Oceansize and now this, probably my favorite two bands that have debuted in the past decade or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Corroded Halo View Post
                Figured this would happen sooner or later. Darroh always seemed obsessed with the injustice that was their lack of success, with most of the lyrics on A&A revolving around that idea. I knew it wouldn't sell well enough to make him/them feel differently, since essentially no rock artists do anymore unless they're already well-established from when rock was big in the 90s and early 00s.

First Oceansize and now this, probably my favorite two bands that have debuted in the past decade or so.
                The good news is apparently Brett, Matt, and Jon are still hanging out. Maybe we'll see something from them in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
                  The good news is apparently Brett, Matt, and Jon are still hanging out. Maybe we'll see something from them in the future.
                  Hopefully. Though, all due respect to them, I always got the impression Darroh was the driving force behind most of the songwriting, even to a fault perhaps. So I imagine if they were to put something out it'd be quite different.

Comment

Working...
                  X