Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Murder By Death - Red of Tooth and Claw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder By Death - Red of Tooth and Claw

Yay, new murder by death comes out soon.  They posted a new song on their myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/murderbydeath

Listen, bitches.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

i love murder by death. one of the greatest bands of our time.

Comment

I hope it's better than that last album.

I love depressing shit, but wow...  that album is horrible.

EDIT: Yes...  the new song is a step up.

Comment

What's the best MBD album? I really dig "Like the exorcist... But more breakdancing"

Comment

does their singer still sound like Johnny Cash?
          allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

At times he does.   My favorite album is who will survive and what will be left of them.  Their last album wasn't really depressing, I like a lot of the songs on it but like two or three of them were not that good, shiloh is song I thought sucked the most on the last album.  
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

the second is my favorite. the first is excellent. i wasn't as into the third but it was good. listen to the second first...

Comment

i like this..wonder when it'll leak since it drops on March 4th.
                allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

soon I imagine.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been checking what.cd every night after work all week.

Comment

hey John..they're opening for Clutch @ 1st Ave on the 27th I noticed..you going?
                      allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I would like to go to the Clutch show. I haven't seen them since May 06 at the Triple Rock. AMAZING show with the Metal Hearts and Langhorne Slim opening.

they were on some four band tour that stopped at the Barfly in Mpls and then they opened (two?) tours with Reverend Horton Heat. Skipped those as well because RHH does not allow taping. yes, that will stop from going to some shows unless it's a show that I really need to see.

/end rant. Maybe going to Clutch...

Comment

ahh..yeah I guess..unsure how big a fan you were. I nearly went to see them at the Triplerock w/ Old Canes last Fall,  but I passed. Their last album just wasn't too much of my thing, but the 1st 2 LPS are fucking great. I just read a blurb in Alternative Press about them and this album as well; why I probably won't skip that show now.
                          allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

link?
                            sigpic

Comment

it was in the Alternative Press..no idea if it's scanned anywhere.

Sorry, we don’t seem to have the page you’re looking for, but please check our homepage for the latest articles.
                              allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X