Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Oh fox news, where would we be without you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh fox news, where would we be without you?

Fox news on Mass Effect (X-Box game)

This is the scene in question

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Some people are just too fucking stupid to save. I hate fox news.
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Woah... sex in a video game. Ban video games. You might want to ban sex in movies whilst you're at it.

Added after 4 minutes:

Ok, watched the whole thing and almost nutted the table.
      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

i thought mass effect was kind of boring...and not arousing at all. never really got into KOTOR, but i liked Jade Empire.
        http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Here's the hilarious after effects of this:

http://kotaku.com/348355/quack-gets-...rating-spammed[/url]

Comment

Yeah, those people are all useless to society. We should cut them up, cook 'em and feed them to Ethiopia.

The dumbest thing I heard throughout all of this "When you buy video games... (mindless rambling) you have to pick up the box and then look at the back for the rating... (random zone out for her own fucking sentence) You have to be involved in what your kids are looking at."

NO FUCKING SHIT. That's the job. The only reason we have these fucking debates is because people don't even want to raise their own fucking kids anymore, they'd rather let entertainment media do it for them. Then, they get all pissy when it doesn't work the way they want. Who's fucking fault is that?

Comment

heh. Sexbox

Comment

It really pissed me off that that dumb bitch tried to argue and she hadn't even done her research. Fucking idiots trying to demonize video games because they can't see the whole picture.

Comment

I think this is more important right now. Hero
                  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by cribble
                      I think this is more important right now. Hero
                      "I suggest you go take a good long hard look at yourself."

"I have. Everyone has. They love it."

He's my fucking hero.

Comment

I love how badly Geoff Keighley totally destroyed those two in that satellite debate thing.

Comment

Originally posted by IKnockStuffDown
                          It really pissed me off that that dumb bitch tried to argue and she hadn't even done her research.
                          But they do that all the time. They try to ban books they haven't read; they protest movies they've never seen. This is American culture.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by Evil Ramen
                          I love how badly Geoff Keighley totally destroyed those two in that satellite debate thing.
                          Yep. And the "journalist" cut him off real quick, didn't she. You could almost hear the producer in her ear: "Shut it down! Say time's up!"

Comment

Originally posted by Trathena
                            It really pissed me off that that dumb bitch tried to argue and she hadn't even done her research.
                            But they do that all the time. They try to ban books they haven't read; they protest movies they've never seen. This is American culture.
                            Yeah, but there's a difference between some asshole in a coffee shop making a jerk of himself and this woman who's on a "respectable" news show attempting to be a professional. My opinion, she's a bigger asshole than Mr. Mocha Latte.

Comment

"I suggest you go take a good long hard look at yourself."

"I have. Everyone has. They love it."

He's my fucking hero.
                              "What would you say to other kids who were thinking of partying, when their parents are out of town?"

"Get me to do it for you"

:roll:          :!:
                              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
                              X