Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Protest the Hero - FORTRESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protest the Hero - FORTRESS

Protest The Hero's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Finally leaked....no topics on this band around here. I have grown to really dig their debut LP "Kezia" over the last few months.

On 1st impression of this new record, my feeling will likely be different with more time but. it's not bad, some great moments.."Spoils" might be the earliest big track of the stuff not on the EP they released before this.

However, it's not really out of the gates blowing me away like many of the reviews I've read. I am hoping it will. KEZIA just keeps getting better at least, I'm just a bit worried this album may not even be on par with it.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Re: Protest the Hero - FORTRESS

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN

Finally leaked....no topics on this band around here.
    No SendSpace/RapidShare/MegaUpload link?  What kind of fucking amateur are you?

Comment

i only found this: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=uxybxi7w

Comment

some of these are not good anymore, but some still are. I can put it up later tonight otherwise.
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
        X