Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Your Substance of Chioce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Substance of Chioce

Due to some recent threads I got to wondering...

...what is your favorite mind altering substance? Legal or not, doesn't really matter.

Personally, I'm a big Beer-Head. I probably drink beer at least five nights a week on average. I love slamming some Bud Light but it's not my favorite. I'm currently LOVING Czech Republic Beers. Pilsner Urquell is easily the best beer of all time...

...what makes you post rediculous inebriated comments on the intraweb?
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Vodka + Tahitian Treat.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

air duster
      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

whiskey
        Originally posted by vsd
        ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

I love pot.  That's as hard as I go with illegals, but I do enjoy it. I'd rather get high than drunk any day.

For alcohol, I enjoy bourbon and coke the most. Makers Mark or Wild Turkey or Jack Daniels.

Comment

I always thought it'd be tight to be able to goto a bar and say, "Yeah, can I get two Jagerbombs and a couple whippets..."

I'm pretty sure that make some money...
            Originally posted by Ars Sycro
            I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Is mega man humping that flying v?
              DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Maybe... what are you smoking?

Heroine directly into my testicles and 2 hookers shitting on my chest.

Comment

Weed. Although I haven't smoked in nearly 3 weeks in an effort to clean myself up for a drug test.
                  http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                  seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

DRUGS ARE BAD!

Comment

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

*slams table*

BEER BEER BEER

Comment

ANYTHING??

Comment

Wine - though it depends on how i want to drink. If i want to Essex style ratted, i'll have white wine, then hit up the town and knock back some more beers. If i want to chill, red wine.

Beer - Carlsberg Export, Bud or Alpine Larger (MAAAAANNN IN THE BOX) is my weapon of choice.

Cake+Tea - This shit should be illegal. It's bad-to-the-mother-fucking-ass.

And if i fancy picking up ladies, MUSIC!
                          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

I don't do drugs, contrary to popular belief, and I really only drink a few times a year, usually because of some stupid social event.  But those few times a year, I am a fucking snob about drinking these:

Chimay Cinq Cents ale, Red Stripe lager, Turi vodka, Belvedere vodka and Macallan scotch (the older the better).

Comment

I dont like drinking that much, but I do enjoy whiskey if the time is right.  And for some reason the only beer I enjoy drinking is Steel Reserve, which to this day I cant understand.

As far as illegals go, I enjoy grass.  Daily.

And I only did mushrooms once but it was the most spiritual experience of my life.
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Working...
                              X