Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Holy shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit

I knew the kid that did this.  I bet you anything he did this because he was upset because of some girl.  Last person you would expect to go shoot up a mall.  God damn, I still can't believe this is real.  

Wow. Weird.

How did you know this guy?
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Crap. Now we'll never know.

But it's a really sad thing that happened. A similar (but less deadly) event happened here back in April. About 5 miles from where I live now.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I have a friend who attends school in Nebraska who was really torn up about this.

What's terrifying is the prospect of a tragedy like this so close to the holidays when EVERYONE shops.
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Working...
        X