Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

NCAA Men's Basketball 2007-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Men's Basketball 2007-08

I really only started this as a way to show my happiness at my Alma Mater defeating a top 25 team, USC.

Expert recap and game analysis of the Mercer Bears vs. USC Trojans NCAAM game from November 10, 2007 on ESPN.

But while I'm here, what are the predictions for the year?
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

my prediction is Tubby Smith will do a much better job coaching Minnesota than Dan Monson did.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

my projection is that someone will win the championship, and the nba will rob  them of all their players and they will suck sack the next year.
      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

7 pac 10 teams in the tournament.
        Originally posted by vsd
        ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Maybe 6 but not 7

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
          I really only started this as a way to show my happiness at my Alma Mater defeating a top 25 team, USC.
          I thought you went to Georgia Tech..

I can imagine thats pretty awesome for you but after Kentucky losing at home to Gardner-Webb and all the huge upsets in the Big Ten alone (Grand Valley State, Findlay, Concordia), this doesn't surprise me that much. March Madness is gonna rock this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dsv

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
            I thought you went to Georgia Tech..
            Nope. I just root for Tech. Mercer doesn't have a football team, and our basketball team isn't very good... but maybe they will be this year.

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

This is the first time in a couple years that I can't say for sure we'll take the whole thing.

But my Gators are looking solid for being young and new.
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Arco, do you live in Ga? I live on northwest side of Atl. and root for Tech too. I also have a friend who's going to Mercer, and I play soccer at their Atl. campus.

You might be better off rooting for Mercer than Tech this year. Losing freshmen to the NBA sucks. =(

Comment

KU will pull a Florida and be football/basketball champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shigeru
                    Arco, do you live in Ga? I live on northwest side of Atl. and root for Tech too. I also have a friend who's going to Mercer, and I play soccer at their Atl. campus.
                    I live in KC, MO now, but I grew up in Cobb County, and went to school at the Macon campus.

Comment

Really? Wow. I live in Cobb county. Did work take you to MO?

Tech lost first game to UNC Greensboro =(

Comment

Really? Wow. I live in Cobb county. Did work take you to MO?

Tech lost first game to UNC Greensboro =(
                        Yeah.

Were you raised in the area? I was born in Austell, lived in Marietta, Powder Springs and then finally Acworth.

Comment

Memphis will be in the Final Four...thats my prediction. It looks like they're gonna be pretty bad-ass this year.

Comment

I was actually born in Illinois, but we moved weeks after I was born.

All I remember is the house I live in now, which is in Smyrna, so hah, extremely close to Marietta. Small world.

Comment

I was actually born in Illinois, but we moved weeks after I was born.

All I remember is the house I live in now, which is in Smyrna, so hah, extremely close to Marietta. Small world.
                              I went to HS in Smyrna. I was in the IB program over at Campbell.

Comment

Working...
                              X