Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Demonoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonoid

"The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding."

well this sucks since that is were i get most of my movies!

Demonoid is pretty shitty for a private tracker. I've never really found anything on demonoid that I couldn't find on mininova or isohunt.
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Damn, one by one all the big torrent sites are going down.

Comment

yeah i didn't think the man would crack down so hard . . . oh well, they'll never be able to get every one of them . . .
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

I can't wait until the entire entertainment industry collapses under the expectations they've set for themselves.  Really, how do you expect to end digital piracy?

Oh, that's right.  Vote conservative and then we can continue having everything we do monitored.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Fuck that, I liked demonoid and there were a lot of good finds on there.
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

yeah mininova has always searched about everything, including demonoid. pirate bay is also decent.

Comment

Someone should rename this site/board Torrent Land Discussions....

That's all it has been lately.

:x

Comment

start a new discussion then.

"Basket Weaving and My Favorite Crayon From the Crayon Collection 64 Box"

Comment

Originally posted by kata rokkar
                    start a new discussion then.

"Basket Weaving and My Favorite Crayon From the Crayon Collection 64 Box"
                    I would never steal your thread title!

Comment

I really doubt it will be long before demonoid is up again

Comment

Maybe longer than expected but certainly not forever...the Demonoid Angel told me so

Comment

Working...
                        X