Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Serj Tankian - Elect The Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serj Tankian - Elect The Dead

Tremendous work from Serj Tankian. It's both hard and melodic, as well as some tremendous lyrical writing.

It's what I expected from Serj Tankian. There are some weak points - some of the bridges and interludes in the songs are a bit overcomplicated and confusing.

It's officially out next Tuesday, but it's available right now to listen to through MTV's The Leak.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.
    A one track mind in a one way town
    Let's go ahead and gentrify
    We let art die with robot minds
    Steal the brush and paint boundary lines

next Monday (10/22) there are some Video screenings of the whole thing. Being on Fair to Midland's Street Team has some perks.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

anyone want all the bonus tracks from the special edition, empty walls single, and itunes release let me know.
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
        anyone want all the bonus tracks from the special edition, empty walls single, and itunes release let me know.
        i'm interested  =).  got the album and i love it.

Comment

enjoy
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

sweet! thanks man.  listening to it now =)

Comment

Anal-retentive V0 rip of the special edition (both discs).  Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
              X