Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Radiohead - In Rainbows (OUT OCT. 10th!!!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zenjiro
    Radiohead could release a forty minute album only consisting Thom Yorke going AHAHAHO OOOOOOOOHH WWWWWWWWWWWREEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOHHH SEEEEEECEEEEEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH  over blips and bleeps and people would claim they creamed their jeans the first time they heard it.  Shame on you if you didn't already know this.
    God, I am so this person.

Comment

radiohead touring next year...  http://billboard.com/bbcom/news/arti..._id=1003660154

Comment

linked for convenience
        ------------------------------------------------

please come to/near Ohio...please

Comment

I actually haven't listened.  Gonna buy my copy tomorrow I think.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

An independent study, the band has not released figures.
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

"The results of the study were drawn from data gathered from a few hundred people "

I'm sorry.. But that's.. A horribly horribly small test group... I believe they've had atleast a million downloads by now

Edit: Not that I don't think that number sounds about right.
              But basing a whole article on this, was completely ridicules  

Added after 3 minutes:

I believe Radiohead mentioned that they'll release some numbers as soon as the sale of the album has died off? I hope this is true.. Because an opportunity to get some statistics as interesting as these, doesn't come up that often

Comment

Yeah, I was taken aback at the small sampling as well.  I too eagerly await the stats from the band themselves.
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                X