Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

OH MY GOD (Band from Chicago) - Van Accident, Tour Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH MY GOD (Band from Chicago) - Van Accident, Tour Cancelled

I know there are some fans around here, just a heads up for folks who are fans and planned to see them this fall.

oh my god's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Van accident...tour cancelled

We are so sad to report that a terrible, head-on collision in Ohio (someone crossed way over the center line and hit us straight on) has left me typing this with my left hand only, and has forced us to cancel the rest of our fall tour. We have among us serious knee, wrist, back, finger and nose fractures. Everyone in the band is alive, and if you'd witnessed this crash you'd be surprised about that. So we are thankful for that.

Thanks so much to all of you who've already heard and have sent us such warm wishes. We have months of recovery and physical therapy ahead of us. Hopefully we'll see you after that...lots of love,
    ig w/ Billy, Bish & Matt

hopefully things will start to look up for the guys soon.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

it would help if you noted what band you are talking about...
    Originally posted by vsd
    ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit
      it would help if you noted what band you are talking about...
      Van Accident :twisted:
      Creators of the Mastertapes - A Porcupine Tree Live Recording History
      http://thommi.mousenet.de/ptree/

Comment

Or OH MY GOD?

Comment

Seriously, for a second I thought this was about Dredg until I noticed which forum it was in. Haha

Comment

what a horribly awesome band name.
            Originally posted by vsd
            ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

yea...these guys are great, great people, great band, and i really hope they are ok.....and recover quickly....
              - Jon

----------------------------------------
              Originally posted by gderd
              dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
              ----------------------------------------

Comment

I was really looking forward to seeing them next week too. Best of luck and wishes of a speedy recovery to them all.

Comment

there is also a spanish band with that name

Comment

Working...
                  X