Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

broken iris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken iris

I just heard of them recently....i find them to resemble dredg in certain aspects...i think its really good and recommend a quick listen

listen to the scar...good tune

kind of remind me of Kaura..not bad.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Re: broken iris

Originally posted by Dredg
      I just heard of them recently....i find them to resemble dredg in certain aspects...i think its really good and recommend a quick listen

listen to the scar...good tune

http://www.myspace.com/brokeniris
      I really dig these guys. I'll add them to the list of Bay Area Bands All You Fucking Whiners Wish You Could See. Your jealousy gives me immense erections.

Comment

yeah that's really good. i ordered the album. thanks for the heads up.

and enjoy the boner, erik.
        http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername
          yeah that's really good. i ordered the album. thanks for the heads up.

and enjoy the boner, erik.
          I bought the CD too... I'm going to rub it all over my boner.

Comment

Saw these guys play in the front room of The Catalyst last night for $3.  Fuck, they are amazing.  All of them are obviously classicly trained and know how to play (and hold) their instruments correctly.  There were maybe 20 people in the audience and it was a little painful because you could tell the band had a lot more ambition and talent than the show they were playing.  They deserve to be signed and on the radio.  Seeing them reminded me of early Dredg and Strata shows, knowing that what you're seeing is truly special.  Apparently this was their first show outside of the Sacramento area, so hopefully they were pleased enough to continue playing around here.  I'm going to talk to all my musician friends and see if I can't get them booked to play more.  You Bay Area bastards need to go to a show if they do.

Comment

You talk a lot. Wanna listen to some Dio? Kick ass!

Comment

HA! The Scar is written about HALO.

They're deffinatly good. Don't know if I could really get into it though.

Added after 13 minutes:

And another HA! dredg is favorited in their videos.

dredg, HALO, all they have to do know is give me free stuff and I'll add them as a friend.
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                Originally posted by noclevername
                stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
                X