Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Codeseven's new project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kerazzydave
    Originally posted by noresolution
    I always thought that The Rescue was by far their best album.
    Agreed... but I was a fan of Dancing Echoes as well. It's good to hear they are doing something new... I'm gonna give it a chance at least.
    I plan on giving it  a chance as soon as i get my soundcard working again...

Dancing Echoes / Dead Sounds is my second most played record this month.. I just decided to listen to it in the right environment (proper sound system) recently after neglecting it, and I was missing out.
    Facebook / Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Stars Die
      Originally posted by kerazzydave
      Originally posted by noresolution
      I always thought that The Rescue was by far their best album.
      Agreed... but I was a fan of Dancing Echoes as well. It's good to hear they are doing something new... I'm gonna give it a chance at least.
      I plan on giving it  a chance as soon as i get my soundcard working again...

Dancing Echoes / Dead Sounds is my second most played record this month.. I just decided to listen to it in the right environment (proper sound system) recently after neglecting it, and I was missing out.
      the new song they have on there is good.

Comment

I was a pretty big fan of Classic Case, but am totally unfamiliar with Codeseven. I like what I'm hearing so far and hopefully I can make it to their third show in late September.
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Working...
        X