Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

San Diego Warped Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Warped Tour

Hello All,

Does anyone here in live in San Diego? Myself, my partner Nicole and my brother Zack will be attending the Warped Tour on Saturday, August the 25thish and are trying to find a cheaper place to stay than a hotel.

Please?
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

you should go to la as well! Circa Survive, Kaddisfly Aug 25 2007 12:00P
    home depot center los angeles, California

Comment

Originally posted by hungover
      I wanted to so bad man, but baby+money makes for a hard combination. It was hard enough to get my mom to watch him for two nights!

Super God.
      do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Josh (jsbedlam) is from San Diego. Don't know if he has space though.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

if i wasnt going to see woven the 24th i would def hit the san diego show as well... la sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
            bad timing man, we're actually moving out of the state on the 23rd . . . i could give you the keys to my empty apt. though . . . we actually have the place through the end of the month . . .
            Originally posted by kata rokkar
            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

party at josh's house then!

Comment

Originally posted by jsbedlam
                bad timing man, we're actually moving out of the state on the 23rd . . . i could give you the keys to my empty apt. though . . . we actually have the place through the end of the month . . .
                Who in their right mind would move from San Diego to not-San Diego?
                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Haha it's all good and I appreciate the offer! I don't think that it would be necessary to do that, though, but I'll get in touch with you if it ends up being necessary.

Hey, this is my first time driving to California from Arizona.  What sort of police presence am I facing on the way in?

Super God.

Comment

party at josh's house then!
                    sounds good!!

Who in their right mind would move from San Diego to not-San Diego?
                    someone who doesn't have a shitload of money & is not a dude-brah

Haha it's all good and I appreciate the offer! I don't think that it would be necessary to do that, though, but I'll get in touch with you if it ends up being necessary.

Hey, this is my first time driving to California from Arizona.  What sort of police presence am I facing on the way in?
                    yeah, it's probably a bad idea anyway . . . but keep me posted . . .

i've only made that drive a couple of times & took smaller highways all through az, so i'm not quite sure there . . . you can count on there being plenty of police as soon as you get into san diego county, but as long as you're not driving any worse than any of the other maniacs, you should be ok.

while you're in town, go to ocean beach & eat at hodad's.  best hamburger you will ever have.  ever.

Comment

Ok well now it looks like it may make more sense for me to go to this show... it's Saturday instead of Friday and it's only an extra 30 minutes driving from where I am.

Anybody want to house me, my hot wife and my 15-year-old-but-cool brother? I'll provide money, food, whatever.

Super God.

Comment

did everything work out for you?

Comment

Working...
                        X