Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

strata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strata

New album can be heard on their purevolume...i know there's some haters but it sounds great..you should listen  to it...

... now!

New album is really damn good. Should be one of the best of the year.

Comment

Has nobody taken the time to hear this?

Comment

Yes, I like the dynamics of the entire cd.

Comment

yes, i've listened to this album more than just about any other this year.
          Originally posted by vsd
          ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

not meaning to start any rumors..but a good chance they will tour with Kaddisfly this fall along with 1 other band..maybe Fair To Midland (more of my fanboy hoping)
            allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

That'd be awesome if they did a tour with kaddisfly. I'm going to see strata with finger eleven, but they open the show so probably a short set.

Comment

which one would be headlining that tour?

Comment

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN
                  not meaning to start any rumors..but a good chance they will tour with Kaddisfly this fall along with 1 other band..maybe Fair To Midland (more of my fanboy hoping)
                  They're looking into the possibility of touring with Kaddisfly, but nothing is even close to set in stone.

Comment

i really hope that happens though
                    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                    you're pretty narcissistic
                    enjoy that, nobody else does.
                    Originally posted by Madklikor
                    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I gave this album a listen the other day. I like it way more than their self titled.
                      http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                      seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

It would be a coheadlining tour with Kaddisfly, and actually they've been talking about it forever. Kaddisfly has nothing set in stone after Warped yet (Septemberish) just like Strata, so the timing may be right for the first time in a while.  
                        Originally posted by Gnomad
                        I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                        do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          It would be a coheadlining tour with Kaddisfly, and actually they've been talking about it forever. Kaddisfly has nothing set in stone after Warped yet (Septemberish) just like Strata, so the timing may be right for the first time in a while.  
                          Yeah, all that is true, but as far as the band is concerned, this is just a rumor that the band is really hoping will come true.

And update your location, Brock!

Comment

I actually like this new album a lot. Probably one of my favorite albums this year.
                            http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                            seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
                              Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                              Yeah, all that is true, but as far as the band is concerned, this is just a rumor that the band is really hoping will come true.

And update your location, Brock!
                              Haha well Kfly wants it too so I imagine chances are good.

What would be fantastic is if they could maybe be on those dredg dates in September and then head out nationally for their own dates.

And good call on the location!
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Working...
                              X