Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

RIP noclevername

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP noclevername

Not sure how many of you knew Brian off the board, but he passed earlier this morning. I don’t have all of the details, but just wanted others to know since I know he talked to some of you on other forums. 

Brian and I became reasonably good friends through this board, and we met up a number of times at local dredg or Black Map shows, road tripped to a few dredg shows and also saw some wrestling events near and far together. The last time I got to hang with him was when AEW came through KC in February 2020. 

If you have any memories you want to share, feel free below. 
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

I saw the post about him passing, but I didn't realize he was noclevername. I never had the pleasure of meeting him as I tended to stick to shows in the southeast, but he was always very pleasant here, even when I wasn't. RIP, Brian.
    I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
    I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
    A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
    To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

I don't venture on social media or forums or anything much anymore. So logging in today and seeing this was tough. Brian and I used to chat a good amount back in the day. Sadly I never got to meet him in person. RIP Brian. 
      - Jon

----------------------------------------
      Originally posted by gderd
      dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
      ----------------------------------------

Comment

I do remember his name, but I wish my memory were better if I ever met him (out in Santa Cruz?), or elsewhere. Very sorry to hear regardless. I'd have to read through some history to remember him better.
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
        X