Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

who here is a carryover from the kayasuma board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who here is a carryover from the kayasuma board...

sorry if its a repost but who here came from the kayasuma board that was around in '01?

EDIT:

holy shit i didnt know that site was still up:

i thought i remember the kayasuma board was getting shut down and we all migrating(traversing?...lolz) to the traversing board.  looks like the kayasuma one is still up, but last post is june '06...which is crazy cuz i thought it was dead in 02 or 03

Most of us did, from what I recall.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Yeah, I'd say I recognize about two thirds of the regulars here from the kaysuma board

Comment

not me. dredg was always just a band i thought was pretty good, until i saw them on their pre-cwoa tour two years ago. that changed everything. so i'm still a newbie.

i do remember another change in the board, and all our passwords became 'dredg' or something. i was here for that
        - -- --- ----

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Most of us did, from what I recall.
          really?  i was wondering if the older crowd is still around, cuz it seemed to me that its more new people on here than kayasuma people...i used to be much more chatty on that board...maybe it was just cuz all i did in high school was chat on dredg messageboards, heh.

Comment

I am...just don't post much.

Comment

I used to read Kayasuma a lot, but I never posted over there.
              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                I used to read Kayasuma a lot, but I never posted over there.
                Same here... big lurker. I didn't register for an account until this board had already been around for a while, and even then it was for something stupid like "PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK TO SOME STUPID SHIT I'M TOO LAZY TO READ ABOUT" or some other (insert cliche first post crap here).

Comment

I lurked aswell. Hence the flaky skin.
                  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

I never once posted on Kayasuma... but apparently, others on the board think I did.

Comment

i was there.

Comment

don't remember whether or not i acutally posted there but i definitely lurked . . .
                        Originally posted by kata rokkar
                        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

hey man...i was definitely around for that board...posts were sparse at times but i think that board further advanced my appreciation for dredg. don't have much time to post here regularly anymore, but keep tabs as much as possible.
                          words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

Never posted at the kayasuma board but definitely got my lurk on. I signed up on the "other" traversing board that got shut down and got migrated to over here...
                            Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                            I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

i think i posted there more than i post here .
                              ching.

Comment

Working...
                              X